celeb

Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her children

Gimme More

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos
1 minute ago, Dojo said:

is exactly what happened to Lana :billie:

she named random female rappers and we all know how that went

I didn't follow what happened with Lana. 

But none of those particular rappers are synonymous with drug use any more than Britney is. There are so many other rappers who ARE lol. 

You just aren't allowed to point out any wrong with Britney. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
11 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

She said she can guarantee that Kevin has more weed in his house than those rappers. Jay Z has never promoted recreational weed heavily in his music or in interviews and never said that that he keeps it in his home. So what would make her say that, and how do you explain the other names? I know for sure 50 cent said he doesn't smoke marijuana. 

Oh, I see you're just a hater trying to paint a narrative about Britney.

She's obviously not being literal.

If you do basic research, or a simple google search you'll literally see how 50 cent has said he smokes weed and believes he has a problem.

Jay-Z has a weed business, no way out of talking your way out of that - i'm not bashing him for it.

Anything else? 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

rasclautmangos
Just now, Gimme More said:

Oh, I see you're just a hater trying to paint a narrative about Britney.

She's obviously not being literal.

If you do basic research, or a simple google search you'll literally see how 50 cent has said he smokes weed and believes he has a problem.

Jay-Z has a weed business, no way out of talking your way out of that - i'm not bashing him for it.

Anything else? 

A simple google search will literally show you that 50 cent doesn't use drugs or marijuana. It's obvious you think Britney can do or say no wrong. I'm not a hater I've talked about being an OG fan of hers on here, checked the post history. I'm just not afraid to call out her bs. That was the equivalent of someone saying they have done more drugs (which she has) than Britney spears as if that's something she's known for. Britney is a grown woman and people can call her out. Deal with it. 

12 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

I didn't follow what happened with Lana. 

But none of those particular rappers are synonymous with drug use any more than Britney is. There are so many other rappers who ARE lol. 

You just aren't allowed to point out any wrong with Britney. 

she just need a good PR assistant, someone she can trust since she clearly is not aware of the current political climate

Gimme More
9 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

A simple google search will literally show you that 50 cent doesn't use drugs or marijuana. It's obvious you think Britney can do or say no wrong. I'm not a hater I've talked about being an OG fan of hers on here, checked the post history. I'm just not afraid to call out her bs. That was the equivalent of someone saying they have done more drugs (which she has) than Britney spears as if that's something she's known for. Britney is a grown woman and people can call her out. Deal with it. 

I'm not going to waste anymore of my time on a troll.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Reginald

The kids are still so young. Since they were raised primarily under Kevin's guardianship, they've surely had to hear him talking s**t about Britney their entire lives. 

It will take time for their own traumatic wounds to heal, and for them to see the world as it really is. I hope Britney doesn't shun her kids, they haven't had a chance to really grow up yet, and probably don't understand the full story. 

Regina George
45 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

Because her children are minors. I haven't seen one quote as of yet about what the children said publicly about their mother. Maybe they did call their mother hateful I just haven't seen it. 

They gave an interview (at least one of them did) and took promo photos for the interview where their father bashes Britney saying conservatorship was needed and how their grandad (Britney’s father who assaulted Britney and Britney’s kids and they have a restraining order against him) is a good man and that the kids miss him and that he deserves forgiveness. Cmon now. 

gagawaffles

Britney is mentally unwell. Does she need to be in a conservatorship? No. But is she stable? No. 

ProfessionalClown
5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

They gave an interview (at least one of them did) and took promo photos for the interview where their father bashes Britney saying conservatorship was needed and how their grandad (Britney’s father who assaulted Britney and Britney’s kids and they have a restraining order against him) is a good man and that the kids miss him and that he deserves forgiveness. Cmon now. 

Didn’t one of her kids say they hated brits dad 

thefamebitch

Jeez, a lot to unpack here. I wish she would consider that maybe her children are deeply traumatized by her and her ex husbands crap when they should have been living normal lives?  Or the lack of a strong, level-headed parental figure for years?  While Britney certainly has a lot of trauma to work though, I hope she can find some empathy in her heart for what her children went through as well at a very young, and vulnerable age. 

Mirrion Rizzons
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

She gave them all and they are literally siding with a piece of **** that destroyed their mothers life.. OFC she is allowed to drag the hell out of them. Not to mention the fact that they are STILL (including their drug addict father) living off of her money. 

yes I know the situation is frustrating but these children are obviously traumatised too. They are allowed to react as they please within reason. They are minors and should not be held responsible for their fathers actions. After all, he has primary custody of them, thus they are going to believe what he says over her - thats basic psychology. There's no black or white way to respond in this situation - I'm sure they are coping in the way which works best for them, and if it doesn't work for them, they'll try something new. 

You can't blame them as they've obviously been groomed into villainising britney, whether they are aware of it or not. 

I think she's had and has such a terrible terrible life. You could have a mansion, a boat, and without love from people I don't know how u can survive, she's extremely strong but extremely unlucky in life...

2 hours ago, Regina George said:

She gave them all and they are literally siding with a piece of **** that destroyed their mothers life.. OFC she is allowed to drag the hell out of them. Not to mention the fact that they are STILL (including their drug addict father) living off of her money. 

Just imagine growing up mostly with your dad and listening to what he says, and you're a kid. You'll swallow all of it up like facts. I don't blame the kids

Archived