đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her children

Gimme More

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

She gave them all and they are literally siding with a piece of **** that destroyed their mothers life.. OFC she is allowed to drag the hell out of them. Not to mention the fact that they are STILL (including their drug addict father) living off of her money. 

You have zero idea about what has gone down between them all behind closed doors.  

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

She gave them all and they are literally siding with a piece of **** that destroyed their mothers life.. OFC she is allowed to drag the hell out of them. Not to mention the fact that they are STILL (including their drug addict father) living off of her money. 

Her children aren't "living off her money" she is there mother and is financially obligated to care for them until they turn 18. The kids didn't even say anything, their father did. They could very well have a valid reason for not wanting to visit their mother outside of any influence from their father. 

i lover her but one day her social media posts are going to cause her problems, with her husband, sons, her fans and in between

Yikes, I really support her but putting this out there is probably not going to help the situation go in a healthy direction..

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

The kids didn't even say anything

Yes they did. They are even discussing it in the upcoming documentary.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

rasclautmangos
Just now, Gimme More said:

Yes they did. They are even discussing it in the upcoming documentary.

Do you have any quotes of what they said? I haven't seen anything. 

Gimme More
10 minutes ago, Rebel said:

Why was it necessary to mention those rappers that all happen to be black :saladga:

What we're not going to do is imply Britney is racist.

She has openly supported the black community many times and defended her bodyguard when he was called the N word.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

pop a 911

Could someone catch me up on what her kids did exactly? 

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Regina George
21 minutes ago, MACATL said:

You have zero idea about what has gone down between them all behind closed doors.  

And you do? 

20 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

Her children aren't "living off her money" she is there mother and is financially obligated to care for them until they turn 18. The kids didn't even say anything, their father did. They could very well have a valid reason for not wanting to visit their mother outside of any influence from their father. 

They could and that is okay but to go public with this? Then why Britney can’t go public with how she’s feeling? It’s all fair game.

Dreammonster

Aren't they like teenagers? That's what teenagers do they just rather spent their time in their rooms rather than with their parents. It's a phase. Once they're adults they'll come around. 

rasclautmangos
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

And you do? 

They could and that is okay but to go public with this? Then why Britney can’t go public with how she’s feeling? It’s all fair game.

Because her children are minors. I haven't seen one quote as of yet about what the children said publicly about their mother. Maybe they did call their mother hateful I just haven't seen it. 

rasclautmangos
21 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

What we're not going to do is imply Britney is racist.

She has openly supported the black community many times and defended her bodyguard when he was called the N word.

Maybe not racist, but perhaps ignorant. The people she named aren't even known weed smokers. If would have made sense if she mentioned someone like Snoop dog. 

Gimme More
1 minute ago, rasclautmangos said:

Maybe not racist, but perhaps ignorant. The people she named aren't even known weed smokers. If would have made sense if she mentioned someone like Snoop dog. 

What do you mean they're not even known weed smokers? They very much are.

Jay-Z even has his own luxury cannabis company.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

rasclautmangos
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

What do you mean they're not even known weed smokers? They very much are.

Jay-Z even has his own luxury cannabis company.

She said she can guarantee that Kevin has more weed in his house than those rappers. Jay Z has never promoted recreational weed heavily in his music or in interviews and never said that that he keeps it in his home. So what would make her say that, and how do you explain the other names? I know for sure 50 cent said he doesn't smoke marijuana. 

13 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

is exactly what happened to Lana :billie:

she named random female rappers and we all know how that went

Archived