💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ive JUST realised something in the MTN music video?!?!

Axl Jax

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

I always interpreted that she sucked d!CK for $. That's an old school blowjob motion...

27monster27
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

She's doing that "**** sucking movement with her mouth as well as her hand" :partysick: (the hand is not completely on camera but u can see the movement)

I have never really thought anything about it... :poot: not sure if it's really meant to mean "**** you" though :bon: I always thought it means what it looks like :zilla:

Yeah I always thought it was her finding what the dancer was doing to be hot lol.

he/him/his

Mother of Puppies
11 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I always interpreted that she sucked d!CK for $. That's an old school blowjob motion...

that's how I interpret it too :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

I always thought she wanted to give that dancer h*ad lol 

1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

that's how I interpret it too :huntyga:

It's not rocket science, mama needed money. So she did what any of us would do :vegas:

NATAH

i thought she was telling them to suck her d*ck cus they were trying to intimidate her

mother, what must i do?

The bit about 'I did it all over again', I think she's just saying she decided to have another shot even though she knows she got rightly f----d over the first time.

I'm a latecomer to Gaga, so I don't know all the tea, but did this video play a part in her split with Laurieanne ? That phone call in French with her 'directeur', any chance that was a reference to Laurieanne ? And that dancer she was exchanging rude gestures with ? Then later, she's in the dance studio and she seems to have a positive encounter with Richy.

8 hours ago, MOT said:

The bit about 'I did it all over again', I think she's just saying she decided to have another shot even though she knows she got rightly f----d over the first time.

I'm a latecomer to Gaga, so I don't know all the tea, but did this video play a part in her split with Laurieanne ? That phone call in French with her 'directeur', any chance that was a reference to Laurieanne ? And that dancer she was exchanging rude gestures with ? Then later, she's in the dance studio and she seems to have a positive encounter with Richy.

no, MTN video is set before she got famous. The person she talks to on the phone is the president of Def Jam, the record company she signed with prior to Interscope, which dumped her.

15 hours ago, MOT said:

6 hours ago, Angemon said:

no, MTN video is set before she got famous. The person she talks to on the phone is the president of Def Jam, the record company she signed with prior to Interscope, which dumped her.

You're probably right, but I'm going to go very Hercule Poirot on this.

Yes, it's about rejection by Def Jam, among other things, but the video was shot in Oct 2011 and the split with Laurieann was announced in Nov 2011, so their relationship was deteriorating or gone when the video was being shot. And why was the phone conversation in French ? Directeur means 'boss' or something like it, so that's Def Jam, but saying it in French allowes her to bring in directeur, which could be a reference to her (creative) director which was Laurieanne. Gaga also made a bit of a deal of the fact that this video was her debut aa a solo director, and Richy DID get a big look-in in the dance studio segment.

Archived