💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ive JUST realised something in the MTN music video?!?!

Axl Jax

Featured Posts

Skip to 7:25

She says "so i did what any girl would do... i did it all over again"

Look at the hand motion she does to her cheek. Am i just 11 years late to the party or is she insinuating something?!

Of course, i dont mean this in a bad way. We know she was taken advantage of alot especially 2005-2008. But me and my boyfriend were just watching it and pointed it out... thoughts? Are we just over thinking it? I feel i dont need to explain what i mean, its obvious, plus potential triggers.

https://youtu.be/cggNqDAtJYU

dollardays

I remember thinking about exactly that the first time I watched it but never saw anyone mentioning it :oprah:

Oriane

What hand motion? :huh:

To me she's just eating something.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

LittleMonster20

I think I get what you mean, but who is she even doing that gesture to, seeing as a group of people are watching her in a judgmental way from the balcony? Because her facial expressions in this scene make it seem like she’s nervous.

I think her gesture was a "fu*k you" in response to the dancer who raised her leg as if it was a middle finger.

Yeah that gesture is considered as a “f*** you”. She’s basically flipping off the dancers. 

holy scheisse
37 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Isn’t this move like a "fvck you“? 

This yes she’s saying F U to the dancer lifting up her leg lol

Mother of Puppies

She's doing that "**** sucking movement with her mouth as well as her hand" :partysick: (the hand is not completely on camera but u can see the movement)

I have never really thought anything about it... :poot: not sure if it's really meant to mean "**** you" though :bon: I always thought it means what it looks like :zilla:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

17 minutes ago, lg5 said:

Yeah that gesture is considered as a “f*** you”. She’s basically flipping off the dancers. 

Ohhh i think i get it. As she said she got dropped by her label and she had to do it all over again, i got a "do what you gotta to get to the top" vibe, but of course she got taken advantage of. Just something my bf theorized and thought I'd post. I wouldnt be surprised tho with gaga and her double meanings

57 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I never understood that. Is she asking someone to suck their ****? I don’t get it

"The label dropped me, so i did it all over again. I did what any girl would do."

I skipped some and just paraphrasing, but maybe me and my bf are just bringing out our inner conspiracy theorist minds lol

Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Yeh, a di*k

we're all trying to indicate things and beat about the bush... and then you come and get straight to the point. :iamfair:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived