Lady Gaga's Iconic "Paparazzi" Performance at the 2009 VMAs Gets Animated

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CHROMATICA 2020
9 hours ago, tomsches said:

It's not really an animation of the performance, but a random animation that uses some of the visuals of the original performance. It doesn't even show the iconic moment the blood comes out of her chest, so it's a skip. Also, they try to attract attention by posting Gaga videos every year. It's become a joke.ย 

THIS. I kept giving it a chance throughout the video thinking the blood portion would actually be cool.. and then it just wasn't.ย :shrug:

Shipper

It's giving me 2000's ipod commercials.

ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

Mr Ricky

Did they extend the bridge part? I never knew she had backing vocals running on the piano part..ย :laughga:

Crossfit

Economy
On 8/10/2022 at 3:01 PM, HotLikeMexico said:

Yeah... not feeling this animated video.

I thought it was gonna be a sims type thing looking simmilar to actual performance... not random art lol

RAYA.core

not gonna happen in your dreams GIF by Just  Dance

Almost has a 'just dance' video game graphic feel to it. this was cute but fam could make betterย :iamfair:

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Archived