news

Lady Gaga's Iconic "Paparazzi" Performance at the 2009 VMAs Gets Animated

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge

Thought it was cool! Not sure why it’s labeled as Poker Face and Paparazzi tho.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Cruelty
6 minutes ago, Dr Fudge said:

Thought it was cool! Not sure why it’s labeled as Poker Face and Paparazzi tho.

... Did you press play:interestinga:

Illuminati

I think it's kinda cool, they could put more emphasis on artists that made it. I just hope these won't end up as NFTs :rip:

sillynate

I’m sorry but all of these are just not it if they’re not going to include the intro where the hosts/presenters introduce her but get cut off by the chandelier falling 

It’s like when nicki minaj did the grammy performance in 2012, they never include the beginning with her and the priest where she’s singing the Eminem song (rah rah like a dungeon dragon) or The Exorcism of Roman video that we all believed was from the Roman Holiday video that never even came out (was it even filmed?) 

Dr Fudge
1 hour ago, NeonSkeleton said:

... Did you press play:interestinga:

One of those moments where I’ve literally watched the performance so many times over the years that I actually tune out the fact that it begins with PF :saladga::sis:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

The Fame

As someone who pretty much only watches animated things, has spent time learning about animation history, etc, I have to say that while this is technically fine, it really feels like it lacks the heart and soul of the original performance. It simply fails to capture that performance on multiple levels. This feels very "commissioned" to me, and not from someone who truly gets Gaga or is even a little monster.

ELECTROHEART
3 hours ago, COOOK said:

The audible gasps of shock still make my hair rise :firega:

I still remember that I was 10 and was shooked and triggered because I thought she accidentally injured herself on stage, when the blood began to drain, I literally freaked out and felt that empty feeling in my stomach. Shook that an artist can make you feel strong emotions like this, a legend indeed :firega:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Cruelty
4 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

I still remember that I was 10 and was shooked and triggered because I thought she accidentally injured herself on stage, when the blood began to drain, I literally freaked out and felt that empty feeling in my stomach. Shook that an artist can make you feel strong emotions like this, a legend indeed :firega:

For sure, it was at this moment that Lady Gaga became the greatest pop star ever to walk the earth. :firega:

Whigney Houstan

"Amidst all of these flashing lights I pray the fame won't take my life.":firega:

Over ten years later and this still gives me goosebumps.

zakariah

they're probably doing this only because the 'i'm your biggest fan i'll follow you until you love me' part is a trending sound on tiktok :ladyhaha:

Archived