• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WheresMy911Alice

• andrea brisea

• Nathan

• Space Cowboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I may be in minority here and I am in NO WAY saying these women shouldn’t feel bad about any of this but I am confused as to why this man got cancelled and why are people so outraged at this as if he

"and then...... the ropes..." *shudders* lol.. girl... Perhaps she was abused and she deserves to speak but I don't see kinky s*x as [email protected]#<@#$IH234i

emili0

Just watched the trailer for this….did not expect it to go beyond just Armie…..makes sense that he’s out trying to sell timeshares in the Bahamas trying to keep a low profile :bear:

weed

"and then...... the ropes..." *shudders* lol.. girl... Perhaps she was abused and she deserves to speak but I don't see kinky s*x as [email protected]#<@#$IH234i

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
chromatic puzea
5 minutes ago, weed said:

this

i started laughing at the jumpscare sound imagining all the grannies shuddering watching this

hard to even fathom which parts you should believe
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1
Regina George

I may be in minority here and I am in NO WAY saying these women shouldn’t feel bad about any of this but I am confused as to why this man got cancelled and why are people so outraged at this as if he actually ate someone? Like I know those are his thoughts and he wrote that to someone and it is EXTREMELY creepy but as long as those are only thoughts and fantasies and not him actually killing people and eating then I don’t care? 

Edited by Regina George
  • Like 22
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 5
WheresMy911Alice
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I amy be in minority here and I am in NO WAY saying these women shouldn’t feel bad about any of this but I am confused as to why this man got cancelled and why are people so outraged at this as if he actually ate someone? Like I know those are his thoughts and he wrote that to someone and it is EXTREMELY creepy but as long as those are only thoughts and fantasies and not him actually killing people and eating then I don’t care? 

I think he abused those girls

LaLuna
17 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Finger licking good

You did not :sharon:

• LMAO 1
bionic
5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I amy be in minority here and I am in NO WAY saying these women shouldn’t feel bad about any of this but I am confused as to why this man got cancelled and why are people so outraged at this as if he actually ate someone? Like I know those are his thoughts and he wrote that to someone and it is EXTREMELY creepy but as long as those are only thoughts and fantasies and not him actually killing people and eating then I don’t care? 

There were allegations where revoked consent was ignored. 

I'm happy he's cancelled if the above is true, but I agree that the reaction people have is so sensationalized

buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
HotLikeMexico
15 minutes ago, bionic said:

There were allegations where revoked consent was ignored. 

I'm happy he's cancelled if the above is true, but I agree that the reaction people have is so sensationalized

If this is true then by all means cancel him.

but I agree with miss @Regina George

Edited by HotLikeMexico