By my house I do mean my bussy :huntyga:

Gross 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nathan
35 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

No u

Lusting after someone who has multiple women alleging violent sexual abuse.. yeh, gross. 

19 hours ago, Regina George said:

I am confused as to why this man got cancelled

I'm confused as to why anyone's confused about this. What do you think "cancelled" means, anyway? Not prison... In this case, it just means he doesn't get to be a movie star anymore (to the extent he ever was). Guess what, being a movie star is a privilege, not a right. Due process is not at issue. The dude is into cannibalism, even if only as an idea... and that creeps out potential audiences... so he doesn't get work. Simple.

SEANGT

I'm wondering like....how they explain how they got into rope kink play without consent? It's not so hard to imagine. But....it's extremely common for people to use rope for sex. I need more lol. 

thisguyN

Maybe we shouldn’t jump to conclusions over a minute long commercial trailer.

I’m not informed enough about the legitimacy of the rape allegations. If true, this is horrible and he deserves much more than ‘being cancelled’. And I hope these girls will win it (if they’re telling the truth) against the odds cuz he’s piss rich. 

as for cannibalism, again context is important. many people say much more horrifying stuff when roleplaying. Personally I would not even judge a person for their ‘kink’. whatever it is, even if it’s pedophilia - IF you don’t act upon it, fine. Go find a therapist now.

Borisapillar

I don’t really get why he can’t have his kinks, no matter how sick they are. If someone doesn’t like it they should stop engaging with the person. People act like he literally ate someone.

For the record, I don’t care one bit about this man or his career. But the dramatics seem a little ridiculous. Did he actually hurt or abuse anyone???

CautiousLurker
10 hours ago, Nathan said:

Lusting after someone who has multiple women alleging violent sexual abuse.. yeh, gross. 

Wow, such morals, such reason - amazing, you sure showed me :bradley:

Emigrante
On 8/10/2022 at 10:36 PM, WheresMy911Alice said:

That's like saying a pedo is fine because he didn't m*l*st anyone...

Are we really defending cannibalism? Am I on another planet?!

Well to be fair in psychology pedofilia is considered a sexual orientation of some sorts and what I mean by that is that people that have those urges cannot change them as you cannot change your sexual orientation. They only can go on therapy and decide to not act on those urges.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

Well to be fair in psychology pedofilia is considered a sexual orientation of some sorts and what I mean by that is that people that have those urges cannot change them as you cannot change your sexual orientation. They only can go on therapy and decide to not act on those urges.

Interesting. So what does psychology say about the trauma and long term effects of that type of ab*se? Survival of the fittest?

I read about this tribe that actually has a ceremony, a coming of age if you will, where that's part of their, um, maturity. Very different.

Emigrante
29 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Interesting. So what does psychology say about the trauma and long term effects of that type of ab*se? Survival of the fittest?

I read about this tribe that actually has a ceremony, a coming of age if you will, where that's part of their, um, maturity. Very different.

As I said, it depends of the person how they act on that. Not every pedophile is active.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

• 1 month later...
Space Cowboy

I’m watching this now and all I can say is that It’s like watching a trashy gossip magazine turned into a documentary. I just hope everyone finds the help they need from the situation.

Archived