Andrea B
On 8/10/2022 at 2:11 PM, WheresMy911Alice said:

He literally said "I am 100% a cannibal" :bear:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, SKANK said:

If someone calls themselves a plumber while engaging in sexual role play, don't expect them to actually know how to fix your toilet. :lolga:

Yeah cuz that's the same thing :partysick:

Andrea B
On 8/10/2022 at 2:21 PM, WheresMy911Alice said:

Yeah cuz that's the same thing :partysick:

:

Reginald

Y'all :toofunny: If someone tells you that they are a cannibal, use your common sense and believe it!!   Armie Hammer's family has (had?) hundreds of millions of dollars. He had access to enough money to buy just about anyone in the world :eww: :wtf: 

No way that I'll be your week's leftovers. So disgusting.

BlingNotTheMusic
12 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Y'all :toofunny: If someone tells you that they are a cannibal, use your common sense and believe it!!   Armie Hammer's family has (had?) hundreds of millions of dollars. He had access to enough money to buy just about anyone in the world :eww: :wtf: 

No way that I'll be your week's leftovers. So disgusting.

Right like if Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein had a human trafficking ring for young girls, I have no doubt there's the same for whatever violent fetishes powerful men have. Let's use common sense people!

Let’s watch the documentary but I see nothing here worthy of public outrage or even cancellation. 

RAMROD

Not them trying to make people sympathize with him now

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Space Cowboy

Why is the sex kink so important to this story (besides the cannibalism), that seems like something that is agreed upon by two adults.

zakariah
6 hours ago, Nathan said:

House of Gucci is left shaking, dead…

in Hammers basement..

with no fingers :messga:

slathered in barbecue sauce

thatfoxyfeeling

How dramatic, that trailer is so over the top with that music. The bloke has a few kinks, didn’t deserve to be cancelled. 

Nathan

So many people not educated on the full story and are coming in with ‘iTs jUsT a KiNk’ or ‘DoeSnT dESerVe WhAt haPPeNeD’.

Sexual violence and rape are not kinks.

I recommend anyone who wants to reply to this with some uneducated hot take listen to ‘True Crime & Cocktails’ podcast episode about him. It’s about 3 hours, enjoy.

Levine

Not the same people who act all angry and shocked in other threads, are here to defend this man. I guess being white and gorgeous gives you a free pass?

He's disturbed, those are not "kinks". 

Some of y’all are nasty AF. I cannot believe there are users making excuses for him talking about cannibalism like it’s a normal thing. This is like being in the twilight zone.

I’d also like to remind some of y’all this is about crossing boundaries and not taking consent into account, WHILE he was married to a whole other person. I can’t say I’m surprised, considering this is GGD and as long as the man in question is conventionally attractive then the bar is hell. Lord have mercy. 

Helxig

Man. I never watched Call Me By Your name and now I can never enjoy it 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

CautiousLurker

I wish he would hammer my house :huntyga:

Spoiler

By my house I do mean my bussy :huntyga:

Archived