đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

"House of Hammer" - Armie Hammer documentary

COOOK

Featured Posts

AkariGaga
9 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I amy be in minority here and I am in NO WAY saying these women shouldn’t feel bad about any of this but I am confused as to why this man got cancelled and why are people so outraged at this as if he actually ate someone? Like I know those are his thoughts and he wrote that to someone and it is EXTREMELY creepy but as long as those are only thoughts and fantasies and not him actually killing people and eating then I don’t care? 

You are not the only one.I mean did he really kill and eat someone or are these just kinks?? We all have kinks.He has a creepy kink, that's it.Jail him if he really eat someone or abuse someone or sexually assault someone.Dont let him work in whatever place he is working now.

And if Hollywood want to make a documentary about sexual abuses and power abuses in the industry , shouldn't they make a  documentary about the Harvey Winstein?????? I guess they will never make one because it would expose a lot of their S list and A list celebs ( Meryl Streep, Jennifer Lawerence, Tom Hank for example )who turned a blind eye even while knowing about these abuses and rapes.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

You did not :sharon:

Armie on a first date

Fries Eating GIF

Regina George
1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I think he abused those girls

1 hour ago, bionic said:

There were allegations where revoked consent was ignored. 

I'm happy he's cancelled if the above is true, but I agree that the reaction people have is so sensationalized

Oh I wasn’t aware of this but then why are people focusing on someone’s sexual fantasies instead of this? 

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Oh I wasn’t aware of this but then why are people focusing on someone’s sexual fantasies instead of this? 

I mean.... cannibalism implies death so.....

Andrea B
On 8/10/2022 at 1:27 PM, WheresMy911Alice said:

k

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Andrea Nicole said:

yeah but he didn't kill anyone, right? his kink is weird but it was all just fantasies as far as i know

That's like saying a pedo is fine because he didn't m*l*st anyone...

Are we really defending cannibalism? Am I on another planet?!

Andrea B
On 8/10/2022 at 1:36 PM, WheresMy911Alice said:

That's like saying a pedo is fine because he didn't m*l*st anyone...

Are we really defending cannibalism? Am I on another planet?!

:

Andrea B
37 minutes ago, Regina George said:

this

BlingNotTheMusic
14 minutes ago, Andrea Nicole said:

i don't think we should compare it to that, its not the same. 

I'm not defending cannibalism, i'm not defending people who kill and eat other people.

I'm just saying that he didn't eat anyone, and it was a very weird kink of power, a fantasy. Maybe we should focus on the alleged rape victims insted of sexual fantasies

or at least the documentary should focus on that, but they want views

So you think a white man with that power and money and that specific kink HASNT done that? Ok :huntyga:

SKANK
7 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

No one is defending cannibalism.

People's sexual fantasies, more than other fantasies, are largely symbolic. I don't think anyone really believes he wanted to cook and eat people. He was engaging in dark BDSM fantasies, as opposed to meal prepping. 

If there wasn't consent, or if there was actual physical abuse, that is an issue. But engaging in dark sexual fantasies, or responsibly mixing pain and sex, isn't inherently malicious. Just ask the hundred million suburban Mom's who bought 50 Shades of Grey. 

Spoiler

8229571dc5420ca57e64ada8fd80fe5f.gif

he ate my heart and then he ate my brain

Andrea B
On 8/10/2022 at 2:00 PM, WheresMy911Alice said:

So you think a white man with that power and money and that specific kink HASNT done that? Ok :huntyga:

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, SKANK said:

No one is defending cannibalism.

People's sexual fantasies, more than other fantasies, are largely symbolic. I don't think anyone really believes he wanted to cook and eat people. He was engaging in dark BDSM fantasies, as opposed to meal prepping. 

If there wasn't consent, or if there was actual physical abuse, that is an issue. But engaging in dark sexual fantasies, or responsibly mixing pain and sex, isn't inherently malicious. Just ask the hundred million suburban Mom's who bought 50 Shades of Grey. 

Hide contents

8229571dc5420ca57e64ada8fd80fe5f.gif

he ate my heart and then he ate my brain

He literally said "I am 100% a cannibal" :bear:

SKANK
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

He literally said "I am 100% a cannibal" :bear:

If someone calls themselves a plumber while engaging in sexual role play, don't expect them to actually know how to fix your toilet. :lolga:

Archived