movie

"House of Hammer" - Armie Hammer documentary

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
emili0

Just watched the trailer for this….did not expect it to go beyond just Armie…..makes sense that he’s out trying to sell timeshares in the Bahamas trying to keep a low profile :bear:

"and then...... the ropes..." *shudders* lol.. girl... Perhaps she was abused and she deserves to speak but I don't see kinky s*x as ?~!!@#<@#$IH234i

chromatic puzea
5 minutes ago, weed said:

"and then...... the ropes..." *shudders* lol.. girl... Perhaps she was abused and she deserves to speak but I don't see kinky s*x as ?~!!@#<@#$IH234i

this

i started laughing at the jumpscare sound imagining all the grannies shuddering watching this

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Regina George

I may be in minority here and I am in NO WAY saying these women shouldn’t feel bad about any of this but I am confused as to why this man got cancelled and why are people so outraged at this as if he actually ate someone? Like I know those are his thoughts and he wrote that to someone and it is EXTREMELY creepy but as long as those are only thoughts and fantasies and not him actually killing people and eating then I don’t care? 

Nathan

House of Gucci is left shaking, dead…

in Hammers basement..

with no fingers :messga:

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I amy be in minority here and I am in NO WAY saying these women shouldn’t feel bad about any of this but I am confused as to why this man got cancelled and why are people so outraged at this as if he actually ate someone? Like I know those are his thoughts and he wrote that to someone and it is EXTREMELY creepy but as long as those are only thoughts and fantasies and not him actually killing people and eating then I don’t care? 

I think he abused those girls

bionic
5 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I amy be in minority here and I am in NO WAY saying these women shouldn’t feel bad about any of this but I am confused as to why this man got cancelled and why are people so outraged at this as if he actually ate someone? Like I know those are his thoughts and he wrote that to someone and it is EXTREMELY creepy but as long as those are only thoughts and fantasies and not him actually killing people and eating then I don’t care? 

There were allegations where revoked consent was ignored. 

I'm happy he's cancelled if the above is true, but I agree that the reaction people have is so sensationalized

buy bionic

HotLikeMexico
15 minutes ago, bionic said:

There were allegations where revoked consent was ignored. 

I'm happy he's cancelled if the above is true, but I agree that the reaction people have is so sensationalized

If this is true then by all means cancel him.

but I agree with miss @Regina George

Archived