💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your top 5 unfavorite songs from ARTPOP?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

The Z
2 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

btw, can't wait for top 5 unfavorite songs from TFM 

bippy-bipdoof.gif

Love them all, but (from "worst" to best):

1- Monster

2- So Happy I Could Die

3- Telephone

4- Bad Romance

5- Teeth

OT:

1- Fashion! · Childish lyrics, the instrumental lacks something, and the chorus is flat.

2- Donatella · The lyrics are a choice, but it's the chorus that ruins the song for me, it's so bad. The post-chorus is great though!!

3- Swine · her voice sounds weird here and there, and the song sounds too raw overall, it really lacks depth sonically

4- Mary Jane Holland · sounds a bit too busy as the mixing is quite bad, the post-chorus is unnecessary and the chorus is flat. The verses are great and the bridge is a masterpiece.

5- G.U.Y. · once again, the chorus is very flat and it makes me wanna fall asleep, I also dislike the first bridge with the Bad Romance "sample" (the "touch me" part is revolutionary though)

Ultimecia

Do we really need this kind of energy :samanthac:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

RodeckDanny

Honestly only Jewels N Drugs and Donatella

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

gumzy3000

MANiCURE - It just sounds too basic for me 

Jewels N Drugs - Simply a mess. :triggered:

Applause - Way too boring and basic compared to the other superior tracks on the album. 

Aura - I really like this song but its in the bottom 5 for me in ARTPOP. It just sounds too messy and rushed. They should have cleaned it up.

Fashion! - Again, I really do like this song but its bottom 5 for me. Too basic and seems a bit out of place with the EDM driven album

trolly troll troll

ElectricBlue

Surprised at the amount of people saying Venus, it's one of my faves! For me it would be 

- Jewels N' Drugs: I find this one insane that it made the album, skip it every time

- MJH: Just feel it a little bland

- Dope: I hated that she changed the demo version for this, too much mention of drugs in the album imo

- Sexxx Dreams: just never got the hype

- Gypsy: I do kind of like this but it's my guilty pleasure, the messy ending is fun tho

Cello

MANiCURE

Jewels n Drugs

Donatella

Venus

Sexxx Dreams

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Jewels N Drugs

Dope

Sexxx Dreams

MANiCURE

Swine

Aura (honorable mention)

I dislike most of them because of the overproduction. I was impressed with the versions performed at iTunes festival until I hear the final album version it was a total turn down:messga:

SimonBaetens

1. Do What U Want

2. Do What U Want

3. Do What U Want

4. Do What U Want

5. Do What U Want

Archived