💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your top 5 unfavorite songs from ARTPOP?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

Mine:

1. Dope

2. Manicure

3. GUY

4. Jewels N' Drugs

5. Donatella

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Catnikko

Am I allowed to say something completely off topic and say because of this thread I just realised the reason she doesn't perform any of it's songs is possibly because DWUW was the best song on the album and she obvs can't perform that :selena:

RudraCNG

1. Fashion!

2. Dope (I LOVE I Wanna Be With You tho)

3. Donatella

4. Venus

5. Jewels n Drugs

Benji

Aura - sounds flat/dull compared to the demo

G.U.Y. - Just noisy, aged like milk

Jewels N Drugs - No comment

Swine - Sounds like it’s missing half its stems.  Doesn’t hit hard when it should.

Dope - This song shouldn’t exist

Retro Dance Freak

Woah you guys are insane

mine: 

1. Jewels N’ Drugs - I like the song, but it just doesn’t have that much character compared to the rest of ARTPOP imo.

2. Applause - Feels more generic than the rest of the album, however I love the music video and it’s one of my earliest memories of Gaga.

3. MANiCURE - I think it’s the placement of this song in the tracklist that makes it less of a favourite for me, if it was lumped with Donatella and Fashion! I would like it more but it feels out of place.

4. Donatella - Again, I like this song because I really adore ARTPOP but it feels more vapid and unnecessary compared to the other tracks.

5. Swine - This is just here because I need a fifth spot, I guess my only criticism is that I wish the beat drop and instrumental was more extreme and intense because it kind of falls flat.

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.

I strongly dislike these:

1. Jewels n' Drugs
2. Swine
3. Mary Jane Holland

These are ok:
4. Aura
5. Sexxx Dreams

G U C C I

I only have four songs that I truly believe if they were replaced would elevate this album.

G.U.Y.

Jewels N Drugs (I can't believe she even recorded this mess)

Fashion!

ARTPOP

Smother Em Eh

1. Jewels N’ Drugs- Cringey lyrics and just a total filler song. Great instrumental tho!

2. Venus (sorry)- Just don’t get the hype and I feel like it could have been better for it’s title instead of a repetitive sexual song. 

3. Donatella- Another song related to Fame, done before. Nothing new!

4. MANiCURE- Sounds like a Applause 2.0 and feels like a filler with no substance. 

5. Swine- You have to be in the right mood to listen to it. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Ophelia

btw, can't wait for top 5 unfavorite songs from TFM 

bippy-bipdoof.gif

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

ALittleMonsta

THIS IS HARD...
Dislike:
Jewels N Drugs (couldve had sm potentional just because of the instrumental which is boppy)
Dope (It is a great song but it doesn't feel like it belongs to the album production wise, vocal wise it's great and connects to other tracks in the album)
Fashion! (It's a great song but how I imagine a song about fashion is different. idk I just imagine a fashion song as hitting hard and being badass, love the version with rupaul though and im angry that they removed the CHICK, FREAK, SLAY!)
Neutral (a little dislike-ish):
Applause (It feels a little bit generic compared to the rest of the album, but definility boppy and skyrocketed ARTPOP!)
ARTPOP (I prefer the ARTPOP photoshoot short film version of it) 

Archived