💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Original vs. final Chromatica

FutureIllusion

Featured Posts

ChrissyBot
54 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

She didn’t really confirm this… She said she was thinking of titling the album FW but Bloodpop pointed out it was hypocritical because she was locked behind a prison bar smoking on the porch all day

Gaga exact words: we were gonna call the album Free Woman. And I said “well if we’re gonna call the album Free Woman, we can take a photo of me on a porch with prison bars around it. 

and also to take note, Gaga said on GagaRadio that when she was making Free Woman that she was singing it for the trans community since she herself knew she wasn’t free.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio
2 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

Gaga exact words: we were gonna call the album Free Woman. And I said “well if we’re gonna call the album Free Woman, we can take a photo of me on a porch with prison bars around it. 

and also to take note, Gaga said on GagaRadio that when she was making Free Woman that she was singing it for the trans community since she herself knew she wasn’t free.

Yeah I guess I had the impression she said that with irony though because like… she obviously wasnt gonna do that :flop:

ChrissyBot
9 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Yeah I guess I had the impression she said that with irony though because like… she obviously wasnt gonna do that :flop:

Well it was still obviously an idea she had :flop:

FutureIllusion

A new video comparing demos and final edits from ARTPOP has been uploaded:

gagaohlala

Well I think the final versions are all betters exempt Babylon 

I truly love each version of Babylon and I have all 4 of them on my Spotify, switching which one I listen by my mood. Really each version is a whole song, especially Babylon album version and Haus Labs version which are two different moods, two different vibes and atmospheres. It’s amazing to see how the original Early version came to be split in two different song. 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Archived