Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Original vs. final Chromatica

FutureIllusion

Featured Posts

Benji

The demos are nice but all of the final versions all sound better.  Bloodpop got his bloodussy out on Chromatica.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The instrumentals on EVERY demo are better than the final version. Whoever is responsible for this CATASTROPHE needs eliminating from all future work. Honestly, the final versions sound like the instrumentals are a demo and demo sounds like final.

The demo instrumentals are so dynamic, layered and just have decent impact on the beat. The finalised versions are so SO weak and diluted.

**** whoever did that.

M i K E Y
On 8/10/2022 at 6:52 PM, The BPD Monster said:

When did she say that?

I think she said it during that Apple Interview where she sat in front of a mixing table in the studio with a pink wig wearing  chains and spikes and a pink shirt

could be wrong tho 

Ladle Ghoulash
On 8/10/2022 at 10:50 AM, catsounds said:

the only demo that's better is the free woman demo imo

All the delulus saying Babylon + 911 demos are better 🥴

Ladle Ghoulash
On 8/10/2022 at 11:33 AM, WheresMy911Alice said:

Tbh I liked the vibe of ALL of the demos over the final. The production seemed more clubby and less commercial. I LOVE Free Woman and ROM demo, I hope we get the full Bowie Babylon version. I thought Chromatica was gonna have some funk in it. 

ROM ft Satan :sharon:

Didn't we already get Babylon EV in full? 

The BPD Monster
7 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

I think she said it during that Apple Interview where she sat in front of a mixing table in the studio with a pink wig wearing  chains and spikes and a pink shirt

could be wrong tho 

No I've seen that 2 times before. I think the other member was right. It was gaga radiowith bloodpop. I totally forgot it existed lol

Retro Dance Freak

i like babylon and free woman demos individually but as an album chromatica works better with the final products

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.

tyler k
1 hour ago, KORG said:

The instrumentals on EVERY demo are better than the final version. Whoever is responsible for this CATASTROPHE needs eliminating from all future work. Honestly, the final versions sound like the instrumentals are a demo and demo sounds like final.

The demo instrumentals are so dynamic, layered and just have decent impact on the beat. The finalised versions are so SO weak and diluted.

**** whoever did that.

this is kinda dramatic idk....:sweat:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

28 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

this is kinda dramatic idk....:sweat:

I stand by it. I dont have an expensive sound system for Gaga to put an album out with not one single punch on the drums.

GovernmentHookah
1 hour ago, KORG said:

I stand by it. I dont have an expensive sound system for Gaga to put an album out with not one single punch on the drums.

Thank you! Listening to the album versions sometimes feels like listening to music underwater. Other than that, Babylon is the only song is where the albums version is better than the demo/remixes.

53 minutes ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Thank you! Listening to the album versions sometimes feels like listening to music underwater. Other than that, Babylon is the only song is where the albums version is better than the demo/remixes.

Literally was thinking of babylon as the exception, only issue is I'm not a gigantic fan of the song itself haha

Dawn of chromatica packs much more punch in its mixing!

Roboboy

really annoys me how you guys seperate "Demo" and "Final". like...its probably a long and transformative process and u guys r so black and white

huttont

Free Woman Demo is the only one that’s 100% better. I like some elements from the other demos but overall, the final product reigns

Babylon depends on my mood

Id also have to hear them all in full. 911 demo and Sour Candy demo sound interesting 

hieronymus
12 hours ago, Benji said:

The demos are nice but all of the final versions all sound better.  Bloodpop got his bloodussy out on Chromatica.

12 hours ago, KORG said:

**** whoever did that.

Inside us all there are 2 wolves.

8 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

really annoys me how you guys seperate "Demo" and "Final". like...its probably a long and transformative process and u guys r so black and white

They're literally demo and final versions though. What terms would you suggest?

HausOfAntonio
On 8/10/2022 at 10:39 AM, chromaticpop said:

Yup. LG6 was originally titled ‘Free Woman’ and Gaga said the album cover was gonna be her outside of prison bars. How iconic that would’ve been. I love the final Chromatica we got tho. However I would love to hear the original version from 2018.

She didn’t really confirm this… She said she was thinking of titling the album FW but Bloodpop pointed out it was hypocritical because she was locked behind a prison bar smoking on the porch all day

Archived