💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP ACT II Theory

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

Lmao I dont get why y’all want act 2 so bad ? I mean sure the leaks we’ve heard are
.interesring, but nothing special enough to release 10 years later as an act 2? 

also, we know it was the most difficult period in Gaga’s carreer and even musically: a lot of the music sounded dated back then, and would sound WAAAAYYYY too dated to release today. so I dont get why some of y’all still think she would release it wth

in the words of Tiffany New York:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maxine Puth
1 hour ago, DarkGa said:

The way nobody has mentioned Stache in their fever dreams. Tasteless!

Because Stache wasn’t meant for ARTPOP, she wrote lyrics to a released Zedd song and put it out for fun  

Maxine Puth
19 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

a lot of the music sounded dated back then, and would sound WAAAAYYYY too dated to release today. so I dont get why some of y’all still think she would release it wth

Pop music is nothing without referencing past genres and trends, most recently 90s house and 00s pop-rock.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i don’t think an ARTPOP act 2 is entirely out of the question. it will never be the original act 2 of ARTPOP, but if she so wishes i don’t see why she can’t put a compilation of songs together and call the Body of work ARTPOP act 2.

Maxine Puth
3 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i don’t think an ARTPOP act 2 is entirely out of the question. it will never be the original act 2 of ARTPOP, but if she so wishes i don’t see why she can’t put a compilation of songs together and call the Body of work ARTPOP act 2.

This. I don’t expect her to go all out, a small collection of songs. Especially since ARTPOP (and TFM) are the only Gaga albums without deluxe versions that include new songs. 

Starmie25
1 hour ago, Funkymonkey said:

lot of the music sounded dated back then, and would sound WAAAAYYYY too dated to release today. so I dont get why some of y’all still think she would release it wth

The last few years has been inoffensive disco and funk trends from the 70/80s... is that dated? 

Also songs like MANiCURE, Jewels n Drugs, Aura, title track could fit in nicely in this day and age.

impeach92
17 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

This ARTPOP act 2 fiasco is now officially out of hand. 10 years - let it go already. It didn’t happen when it was supposed to, hasn’t happened during the “petition”, and won’t happen anytime in the future. :oops:

Also like when she talked about doing “act 2” it was a loose idea that clearly never finalized. Though I love leak gifts I would assume that’s as far as those songs got from the demos popping up, and that would require a lot of work to make ready for release.

skedaddleBItCh

I think we should just put ARTPOP Act II to rest. It never really materialized into anything and DJWS was surely just trolling back then (hate him for that). Do you wonder why she wanted an ACT II of ARTPOP before?

The last time Gaga talked about it after the petition, it sounded like a goodbye to ARTPOP itself. Going forward is the only way, and that's with a new album with a fresh concept, not of the past and a painful one at that.

đŸ‡”đŸ‡­àŒŒ;ÂŽàŒŽàș¶ ۝ àŒŽàș¶àŒœđŸ‡”🇭

Archived