Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP ACT II Theory

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

Saw this on Twitter, thoughts?

Personally I can see it. Chromatica was originally regarded as a farewell to "old Gaga" because it lacked many elements of old Gaga music and was essentially an album about how she hates being Lady Gaga, but also the fact that it was written around 2017 before ASIB means this was before Gaga had a second coming and was still in a sad post-ARTPOP state. Now, Gaga is at a new height in her career and she seems the happiest she's been in a decade... happy to be LADY GAGA. Like everyone loves her and finally understands her now, just look at TikTok and Reddit comments. So it wouldn't surprise me if she decided to re-vamp ARTPOP Act II and release it, partially to finish her unfinished vision but also as a gift to fans. And it would be the perfect time too; hyper-pop is about to fully break into the mainstream, Brooklyn Nights has that 80's nostalgia thats immensely popular right now, and everyone is ready for "old Gaga" to come back. (And honestly, I feel like Gaga still wants to release campy music, she just toned it down the last couple projects for various reasons.)

Another personal theory I have is that Gaga is leaking her ACT II music herself as a gift to us... we're literally getting a new song every day like cmon.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roughhouse Dandy

If this is true, no one will be able to stop me. I will become too powerful and take my throne as the Grand High Supreme of the Queerdom. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

ChrissyBot
29 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

What If one day she tweets "I do remember ARTPOP"

That'd be kinda cool and artsy

“I dont remember ARTPOP. But I do remember ARTPOP: ACT II. She drops 11.11.2023. #ARTPOP10Years #ARTPOP2023” the cultural reset that could be :bye:

RichAssPiss

Gals, take a cool glass of water. She's not including it in Chromatica Ball because it's the darkest time in her career with the least general awareness for a massive stadium audience. If anything, it's a signal she's learned to let go of "Applause" and just leave ARTPOP out altogether (it's not even one of her favorites and she didn't even want it to be the single). She is more business-minded than ever in her career. Spending a year trying to revamp a  tarnished brand (ARTPOP) makes no sense when you can press ahead with what is already working. It's not how business works. No one leans into the weakest title in their portfolio.

Anderson123

ARTPOP is one of the fans' favorite albums and didn't do well with the "general public". Can't see her focusing on this for the Vegas show. I also prefer to think she's just moved on from this and doesn't want anything to do with it or go back to that. If she wants to do something for the 10th anniversary and drops a couple of songs from Act 2 then I'm here for it but wouldn't want her to change her plans. I'd rather have new music, a proper follow up to Chromatica and something her mind is on right now, not an era that made her so miserable.

HausOfAntonio

Normally with Gaga theories they don’t happen as soon as you speak them into existence so I’m definitely not banking on this :nooo:

But I would trade my soul for ARTPOP Act II

Delulu Rogers

Idk I can see her doing nothing for the anniversary but also incorporating lots of songs from it into the new Vegas show. Who knows 

Delulu Rogers
12 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

ARTPOP is one of the fans' favorite albums and didn't do well with the "general public". Can't see her focusing on this for the Vegas show.

She did so many deep cuts from TF-BTW albums that the gp was unaware of though. She could swap out GH, BDR, and TF for ARTPOP songs

Original Diva

I'm in serious doubt that any of this will ever happen

But, on a kind of unrelated note, I was just listening to Brooklyn Nights and holy **** that is such a beautiful song. I would really really love to see it released on streaming services one day...

excuse me no

Starmie25
1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

Gals, take a cool glass of water. She's not including it in Chromatica Ball because it's the darkest time in her career with the least general awareness for a massive stadium audience. If anything, it's a signal she's learned to let go of "Applause" and just leave ARTPOP out altogether (it's not even one of her favorites and she didn't even want it to be the single). She is more business-minded than ever in her career. Spending a year trying to revamp a  tarnished brand (ARTPOP) makes no sense when you can press ahead with what is already working. It's not how business works. No one leans into the weakest title in their portfolio.

Yes, it was a rough time for Gaga but she clearly still enjoys the album, let's be real - 

Original Diva
19 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Yes, it was a rough time for Gaga but she clearly still enjoys the album, let's be real - 

Let's not forget this one

excuse me no

Archived