Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP ACT II Theory

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey
9 hours ago, Original Diva said:

I'm in serious doubt that any of this will ever happen

But, on a kind of unrelated note, I was just listening to Brooklyn Nights and holy **** that is such a beautiful song. I would really really love to see it released on streaming services one day...

There was a day a few years ago where someone released it on AppleMusic, but it got taken down a couple hours later 😄

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Original Diva
23 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

There was a day a few years ago where someone released it on AppleMusic, but it got taken down a couple hours later 😄

Yes! I remember this. It was on Spotify too under the name Stefani Germanotta. It didn't last long, unfortunately. God I'd just die to have it up officially 

excuse me no

Jeroen Bloeming

I think Brooklyn Nights is going to be released as a part of the 10th anniversary. But I don't see anything else being released. Except for maybe I Wanna Be With U

Night Vision

I actually can't believe it's 2022 and there are still people convincing themselves that we are getting ARTPOP Act II. It's giving delusion. :laughga:

SarahYuko

You know, it's strange to think it's almost been 10 years. I logged on to littlemonsters.com daily. It was such a loving community, even the drama there was sometimes hilarious and intoxicating. It was the first time I truly immersed myself in fandom, and I don't think we'll ever get to experience an era like that again. She spoke to us almost everyday, made little posts, had actual celebrity drama, vocalised her emotions so openly and vulnerably, changed her profile name to GODDESS OF LOVE, teased us endlessly (holy crap, it was two full years of perpetual suspense for the next upcoming release or deadline or performance or look). I can completely understand the perpetual denial so many LMs live in, because it took me a long time to come to terms with that era's closing too. It's been a decade of being hungover from a pop fandom experience unlike any other. When Gaga posted on Instagram years ago saying happy birthday to ARTPOP, "the diamond tunnel into my wretched soul", I feel like that sentiment translated to us and our reception of it as well. It's like we as a fanbase are going through all stages of grief, at different rates; some still stuck in denial while others have accepted its departure and moved on with relative ease. We need to say goodbye to ARTPOP with a full heart, and look forward to what Gaga has in store for us next. Some LMs just need more time, and I think that's okay too. They'll get there.

Bolkins

I think we’d be lucky if she even tweets about AP on its 10th anniversary, did she do much for TF/TFM? 

Ultimecia
5 hours ago, KORG said:

I was completely disconnected from the Internet at the time other than a lurk on here pre-release, due to being poor & couldn't afford the Internet... let me tell you, making up my OWN mind about an album and having no outside influences telling me what to think was incredible. Y'all should try it, use your own mind rather than trying to fit in.

I'm right there with you, I had no internet access on my cellphone, I only had a very antiquated computer that could barely load an internet page, and it was... awesome.

The greatest memories of my life honestly.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Roughhouse Dandy

Ew I'm seeing a lot of ARTPOP anti's in this thread. Let us dream 😭

This is my Hannah Montanaâ„ąïž lipgloss.

Benji
7 hours ago, gagzus said:

The more realistic thing to happen would be they’ll re-release ARTPOP officially for the anniversary next year with a new merch bundle, maybe a picture disc vinyl with the Xtina version of Do What U Want or even just the solo version. If we’re lucky because of the love before they COULD add an additional 2-3 songs that were finished as bonus tracks online like Brooklyn Nights, Partynauseous (artRAVE version) and Temple/Tea/Whatever was basically fully finished.

But I only see her ever using Applause on any shows IF any ARTPOP at all

Wouldn’t hold out hope on getting a re-release with DWUW.  R Kelly has writing credits on all versions.

PussOfYonce

i abandonded the ARTPOP act 2 boat a while ago but if it does end up coming out id be sooooooo excited, i generally love gaga's releases but ARTPOP in general just holds a special place in my heart.

also yall made me go back and stream my compilation of the better versions of ARTPOP songs and act 2, and god is it so good :nooo:

✹ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✹

LoganScott

ARTPOP Act 2 will happen. I think it will. I’m not sure why people think it’ll have an era. I think she’ll probably drop Brooklyn Nights, Partynauseos, Princess Die, Tea and I Wanna B With U (and maybe Temple and Onion Girl if those are also complete. Also don’t @ me about Princess Die because that was confirmed finished by Anderson Cooper when she gave them a sneak peek at the next era during her BTW tour) and that’ll be it. Just a love letter to the community. That’s probably the best outcome tbh. Drop that and buy herself more time for whatever era is next while the g@ys are eating.

Also it would be cool if we got an official release of solo Do What U Want if they can remove the R.Kelly credit since Gaga and the team said the song was done before they asked him to be on it. You can legally remove credit if you can prove it’s a mistake. But even if we don’t, the full HQ version is already out unofficially.

I don’t think we will get act 2 but I won’t be surprised if an anniversary edition is released with Brooklyn nights and possibly a few other unreleased tracks

Bloody hooker
9 hours ago, Auralegends said:

They did release Born This Way tenth anniversary edition with artists singing some her singles from the album

I wouldn’t consider it to be an era. More like a brief moment. I hope Gaga does do something for ARTPOP’s tenth anniversary.

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

Archived