💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Wikipedia says TCB has grossed $110 million

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 hours ago, pachinko said:

If she goes to Brazil, she can make double that. 

:samanthac:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monstertoronto
13 hours ago, Helxig said:

Maybe if she comes to Australasia she will get over the $100mil mark :huntyga:

I just looked at the numbers for Born This Way Ball and the size of the sold out audiences for places like Auckland and Melbourne were super large stadium numbers. Wikipedia says all the shows sold out immediately. Sounds like she def could make a lot of money going there. 

Helxig
8 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

I just looked at the numbers for Born This Way Ball and the size of the sold out audiences for places like Auckland and Melbourne were super large stadium numbers. Wikipedia says all the shows sold out immediately. Sounds like she def could make a lot of money going there. 

Literally every person I talk to says "awww I would LOVE to go see Lady Gaga" all different people of different ages. She could sell out our biggest arena easily. During the BTW ball they had two huge shows in Auckland that sold out immediately, so they added a 3rd show which also sold out.

The problem with New Zealand is that it's so far away from every other country, a lot of management decides it would cost too much to bring the stage and crew all the way out here. They always give us the B stage :smh:  we had no monster pit, and when I saw Miley Cyrus they had basically none of their usual props. So annoying

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Literally every person I talk to says "awww I would LOVE to go see Lady Gaga" all different people of different ages. She could sell out our biggest arena easily. During the BTW ball they had two huge shows in Auckland that sold out immediately, so they added a 3rd show which also sold out.

The problem with New Zealand is that it's so far away from every other country, a lot of management decides it would cost too much to bring the stage and crew all the way out here. They always give us the B stage :smh:  we had no monster pit, and when I saw Miley Cyrus they had basically none of their usual props. So annoying

That must be so frustrating! I just saw that Blackpink are going to Auckland, Sydney and Melbourne! 

Helxig
31 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

That must be so frustrating! I just saw that Blackpink are going to Auckland, Sydney and Melbourne! 

Oh I didn't know they were coming here! I'm not a huge fan but that's really cool!

I'm actually going to Billie Eilish in Auckland in a few weeks and I'm so excited. 

Here is me eating my words because there are actually a few big artists coming here soon :laughga: 

I just wish Gaga would come here. Or even Australia so I could hop the ditch. She keeps snubbing Australasia :smh:  her last show here was BTW ball 10 years ago

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Oh I didn't know they were coming here! I'm not a huge fan but that's really cool!

I'm actually going to Billie Eilish in Auckland in a few weeks and I'm so excited. 

Here is me eating my words because there are actually a few big artists coming here soon :laughga: 

I just wish Gaga would come here. Or even Australia so I could hop the ditch. She keeps snubbing Australasia :smh:  her last show here was BTW ball 10 years ago

Enjoy Billie! I had tickets for her Toronto show and then she cancelled it for some reason. 

Archived