💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best Gaga song in Dolby Atmos?

Jeroen Bloeming

Featured Posts

Jeroen Bloeming

Which Gaga songs do you like better after the Dolby Atmos mixes?

And which one has the most significant changes from the original?

I'm curious to hear your answers 🥰

ryanxjensen

Monster & Dance in the Dark from TFM are completely new experiences with Atmos

Another album to check out if you’re into Dolby Atmos is Blackout by Britney! 

iCpro

Replay, it’s still faithful to the original mix but it hits so much harder. The instrumental feels open but not empty in the way that so many atmos songs do

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

ssslyboy
12 minutes ago, Fzz said:

The bridge in Judas is so blasphemous:ladyhaha:

I just recently started listening to Dolby Atmos and I noticed that Poker Face is blasphemous as well.  The vocals are slightly delayed in the choruses.  And they completely abandoned some of the end chorus vocals and at least one of the "p-p-p-p-p-poker face" 's.  I didn't remember reading anything about that discrepancy here so I was shocked lol

12 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

I just recently started listening to Dolby Atmos and I noticed that Poker Face is blasphemous as well.  The vocals are slightly delayed in the choruses.  And they completely abandoned some of the end chorus vocals and at least one of the "p-p-p-p-p-poker face" 's.  I didn't remember reading anything about that discrepancy here so I was shocked lol

omg I meant blasphemous in an eating way:selena:

Joshie S
35 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Yes! I it was mentioned in another Dolby Atmos thread. 

I see it as they've had over 10 years to update any mixing errors that occurred, maybe due to the repetitiveness they just wanted to take that one part out to let the instrumental shine.

Judas is also a little different around the bridge.

Million Reasons has a different vocal take in the beginning. 
Original: "You're giving me a million reasons to let you go, you're giving me a million reasons to quit the show.."
New Dolby Atmos: "You've given mea million reasons to let you go.. You've given me a million reasons to quit the show"

It's subtle changes, but for fans like us who hav e been listening to this music for years, it's cool they changed some part up.

I still have a major issue with some tracks on Chromatica in Dolby Atmos. Stupid Love & Rain On Me are just wrecked with DA and I don't listen to these that often due to the issues with the vocal mixing.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

8 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Yes! I it was mentioned in another Dolby Atmos thread. 

I see it as they've had over 10 years to update any mixing errors that occurred, maybe due to the repetitiveness they just wanted to take that one part out to let the instrumental shine.

Judas is also a little different around the bridge.

Million Reasons has a different vocal take in the beginning. 
Original: "You're giving me a million reasons to let you go, you're giving me a million reasons to quit the show.."
New Dolby Atmos: "You've given mea million reasons to let you go.. You've given me a million reasons to quit the show"

It's subtle changes, but for fans like us who hav e been listening to this music for years, it's cool they changed some part up.

I still have a major issue with some tracks on Chromatica in Dolby Atmos. Stupid Love & Rain On Me are just wrecked with DA and I don't listen to these that often due to the issues with the vocal mixing.

My biggest problem with DA is that they butchered the transition between some songs. The transition between LoveGame to Paparazzi and 1000 doves to Babylon just doesn't sound right to me

Space Cowboy
4 hours ago, JustDance1122 said:

The Dolby Atmos version of Million Reasons is so beautiful 

I second this

Archived