Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billboard calls Beyoncé the greatest pop star of the 21st century

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Charmz

wonder how much of her marketing budget was used on this? Either she paid for this article or he is a hardcore day 1 stan.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Charmz said:

wonder how much of her marketing budget was used on this?

Just curious, do you also wonder this when you see the overwhelming praises written of Gaga?

Chlorine Sevigny
33 minutes ago, Ms Jenda said:

Just curious, do you also wonder this when you see the overwhelming praises written of Gaga?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886thbxb4sjt6k4z3moat

gypsy101

facts are facts, she's the greatest star.

it's Beyoncé's world and we are just living in it tbh

Dennis

No lies detected

She's one of one
She's number one
She's the only one
Don't even try to waste your time trying to compete with her

Economy

She's a great and talented artist but personality she's far from my list of favs from 21st century

I'm not even certain who I'd name the greatest pop star of the 21st century assuming we're measuring talent and impact and not just commercial sales numbers. I'd have to really think about that one...

ALGAYDO
59 minutes ago, Ms Jenda said:

I do, cause it’s obvious Gaga’s team sometimes pays for her well-written reviews/some awards and accolades. but nothing compared to Beyoncé lmao she is the queen of paying to have her boots licked  

gypsy101
8 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

She’s so overrated that it’s starting to get cringey af :ladyhaha:

nah she's accurately rated

if anything she is underrated specifically by caucasian men be they gay or straight they got some kinda bug up their ass about Beyonce i can't imagine why

Charmz
1 hour ago, Ms Jenda said:

Depends on the level of detail I guess. This article seems like an over enthusiastic fan gushing about his diva’s new album and how, in their mind, it has cemented her into the “best” category.

If you’re looking for me to acknowledge that Gaga probably uses articles like these to market her products, then sure 🤷‍♂️ I acknowledge. I just thought we were talking about Beyoncé in this specific thread. 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

ChrissyBot
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

nah she's accurately rated

if anything she is underrated specifically by caucasian men be they gay or straight they got some kinda bug up their ass about Beyonce i can't imagine why

Yup pretty much. The racist white gays always hate to see a black woman on top and be successful. But they would never admit it. 

Monstermilo
9 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

Yup pretty much. The racist white gays always hate to see a black woman on top and be successful. But they would never admit it. 

lmao stop 

using race to defend a woman whos worth 600 million dollars and doesnt give a crap about u is sad, when theres actual racism against women of color - someone can have an opinion about a public figure and it not stem from racism.

ChrissyBot
3 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

lmao stop 

using race to defend a bish whos worth 600 million dollars and doesnt give a shitttt about u is sad, when theres actual racism against women of color - someone can have an opinion about and not stem from racism.

Lmfao. I’m talking about the gays on Twitter who were literally racist against Beyoncé who literally call her slurs and shade her success. That IS actual racist and Beyoncé is a WOC that they **** on daily.  but go off Ig. I’m not specifically defending Beyoncéx. But more so making a general point that racists hate to see a successful black woman. Ü sound dumb. Lmgao.

Archived