other

Billboard calls Beyoncé the greatest pop star of the 21st century

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Phantomhive
46 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

I call it White Guilt.

come at me, I don’t care anymore. 

It's pretty obvious that majority of Bey's fans non-white americans but I've definitely noticed that a lot of people who are highly praising Bey but are oblivious to her musical work over the last 10+ years are caucasian. It's like accepting Bey as your lord and savior gives you street cred over there or somethin :toofunny:

In I fly on wings of winter.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald
59 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

I call it White Guilt.

So are you saying Beyonce is only acclaimed because she's black? Not because she's talented? :toofunny: Some people really just log on the internet and say anything. :lmao:No wonder the Hive hates Gaga, and her fans. 

4 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Hmmmmmm hard to tell i think theres no greatest pop star of 21st century. Although u know may sound bias but I do think Gaga had an immense impact 

also i think Britney is the epitomy of pop star and Id consider her for this title of greatest popstar of 21st century.

beyoncé always had more impact in the US with mostly a specific audience. she cannot bring people together. maybe the same could be true about any popstar other than MJ which is why u cant compare anyone to him

once i saw a megamix of Britney music videos and i could not believe a pop star like her could exist. She seemed so colorful, shiny and beautiful and with a very iconic aura, you know what i mean? almost like if she was designed for that specific purpose or something

DelusionalGaga
1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

I call it White Guilt.

The fact that you think a black woman cannot be an excellent superstar and all her success is because of "white guilt", when in reality it's the exact opposite as black artists have it much harder in show business. In return, how do you know if a white artist is actually good or people are just servicing their whiteness? 

rinasawachanta

I insist. I live in a country where literally NOBODY knows who the f*** she is and can't name a single song of hers

1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

why not?

I don't think there's a reason, just from what I'm seeing. Same for Gaga, they're the same. There can be casual listeners, but they're never in love with them it seems. Gaga and Bey have specific audiences, you're not going to see a chinese grandpa going to her concert, or a metal hard rock fan to Beyoncés, or a 2 year old etc that was something MJ could do. Everyone would go see him, it's a very difficult thing to do though, not many did. Maybe Elvis to some degree, but even then not even on MJ's level 

gypsy101
1 hour ago, River said:

“greatest”, is a pretty low level word, she’s still not “outstanding/superb/terrific/awesome/amazing” for Billboard.

it literally means the greatest, there’s no word for a bigger star. “outstanding/superb/terrific/awesome/amazing star” is not a thing.

River
7 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

it literally means the greatest, there’s no word for a bigger star. “outstanding/superb/terrific/awesome/amazing star” is not a thing.

So easy to trigger the hive, I succeed in what I came to do in this thread :iamfair: 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DoremonLove

Bey and tays hype is something i will never understand. Yes they r super talented in specific things like songwriting and performing respectively but other thn tht? No shade or hate but i never get how they r held to such high standards. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Phantomhive
26 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

I insist. I live in a country where literally NOBODY knows who the f*** she is and can't name a single song of hers

Some people here apparently can't accept the fact that the world doesn't revolve around the US/the west so they refuse to believe that Bey's relevance in the US doesn't translate to the rest of the world :laughga:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Archived