💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga made Renaissance

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

What would your thoughts be? Would you be for it or against it? 

I personally didn’t like the album THAT much and would not like Gaga doing something like this but I saw few fans mentioning how Gaga would slay this style of album/music. What are your thoughts?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

I hope she will do other genres first :vegas: like edm/house and  disco are my faves… rock n roll, jazz etc

but I really liked a few songs… so I’m open for any genre Gags wants to try out - like heavy metal for instance 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Maxine Puth

If it’s a case of Gaga releasing an album like that or nothing, then I’d be down. But honestly I think Gaga can use her vocal talents with much more powerful projects ( hard rock, metal, etc.)

Flawless

If Gaga released Renaissance it would be seen like nothing special.

It's a good record for sure, but the fuss around it's because it's Beyoncé, not really about the record.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Dojo

Gaga is a maximalist queen, honestly i can't see her delivering something so avant-garde  and sophisticated

Gaga's musical identity feels more diverse, genre bending and chaotic, like chromatica, BTW and ARTPOP

but i would die of course, it will be the apocalypse

Chlorine Sevigny

She couldn't have made Renaissance and she would sound ridiculous trying 

Maxine Puth
5 minutes ago, Dojo said:

Gaga is a maximalist queen, honestly i can't see her delivering something so avant-garde  and sophisticated

Gaga's musical identity feels more diverse, genre bending and chaotic, like chromatica, BTW and ARTPOP

but i would die of course, it will be the apocalypse

ASIB was pretty sophisticated, I think we know she can easily make less chaotic music if she wanted to. 

Regina George
7 minutes ago, Flawless said:

If Gaga released Renaissance it would be seen like nothing special.

It's a good record for sure, but the fuss around it's because it's Beyoncé, not really about the record.

MTE.. I think if any other pop girl made it it would be nothing special

Regina George
6 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

She couldn't have made Renaissance and she would sound ridiculous trying 

Hmm interesting take.. Excluding the lyrics, why do you think she’d sound ridiculous? 

Stephen

The record is too Beyoncé. It wouldn't sound right with anyone else singing.

Would I love to hear a vogue-house album? Yes, but it would be different if Gaga made it. Like an album spun out of Babylon :legend:

Also I would love to hear Gaga sing "I Feel Love" and implement samples like that, could be fun.

PartySick

I'd pretend it didn't exist and continue listening to The Fame-Chromatica until LG8 came out :vegas:

🖤

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, Regina George said:

Hmm interesting take.. Excluding the lyrics, why do you think she’d sound ridiculous? 

Could you imagine Gaga on Heated? The best part of the song and a highlight of the album is Beyonce's "chant" at the end. Like, this album is more than some beats and some samples which is what people here don't understand. Gaga also would not have worked with these producers and created this sound, so it's a weird thing to say "if Gaga had done it." Well she would never come up with it.  

She would also not be able to pull off the vocals on Plastic Off the Sofa or Virgo's Groove.

And if I go track by track, I'm sure I could list more... but I don't really feel like doing that. 

Chlorine Sevigny

Also, Chromatica is what Gaga came up with referencing some similar genres and time periods. We don't really need to wonder what Gaga's version would be. They are different projects influenced by their different creators. 

Archived