💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cool new Gaga images created using an AI

RitaOral

Featured Posts

We need AI making music with voices that are very similar to the real ones so AI would give us ARTPOP Act II :glamourpuss:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 3

ALittleMonsta
4 minutes ago, Zedd said:

We need AI making music with voices that are very similar to the real ones so AI would give us ARTPOP Act II :glamourpuss:

THIS!

• Love 1

monstrosity

this is so fing dope

I think Gaga will soon jump on the train of IA/high tech

when she was debuting she made sure (see eg. her itws etc) to put as much emphasis on technology as on fashion (she was always like « fashion technology blabla ») and I lived for that. Also for her tribute to Bowie and scrapped collab with intel and Spacega 2015 oc.

I’m patiently waiting the return of techga in some ways, maybe some visuals or sounds created by IA

or maybe volantis convinced her to scrap tech 💀💀💀

Also irrelevant but if I was the biggest pop star on the planet, I’d do an album written (or produced or something/whatever) by an IA. It would open so many conversations/debates and it would be the most talked about album of the year

please Bobby hire me I’m the OG little manager/monstrosity (little manastrosity) 🥺

• Like 2

Chlorine Sevigny

Would it work with something like say, I don't know, "Shawn Mendes completely naked holding his legs in the air and showing off his furry h*le" for instance? 

• LMAO 24

ALittleMonsta

Well.. I tried rendering one and it turned.. interesting, though I think its my fault because I mightve confused the AI a little. You shouldnt ask to see it. I'll try to give the right description to the AI this time

Cello
29 minutes ago, RitaOral said:

IMG-975-raw-lady-gaga-beautiful-composit

Why does this make me think of @NicoB

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

ALittleMonsta
Just now, Frank Potion said:

Would it work with something like say, I don't know, "Shawn Mendes completely naked holding his legs in the air and showing off his furry h*le" for instance? 

Why yall always have to go there.. :triggered:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 5

Cello
2 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Ma'am 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • Like 1

RitaOral
4 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

LMAO yes but we get banned if we do nudity. This particular model is going to be released public in the future so you can do nudity on it all you want, patience 

• YAAAS 1

ALittleMonsta
1 minute ago, Frank Potion said:

Born this way! :heart:

Mama you think you thought about shawn mendes ever since you were born girl you didn't know him when you were a baby.. You weren't born this way, you were born to never share apart of your horny thoughts

RitaOral

Some more , the model generates a lot of weird looking ones but every couple of times it does some decent ones 

Lady-Gaga-as-president-Argentina-preside

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 9
  • Love 1
  • Shook 7

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, RitaOral said:

LMAO yes but we get banned if we do nudity. This particular model is going to be released public in the future so you can do nudity on it all you want, patience 

:excited:

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, ALittleMonsta said:

Mama you think you thought about shawn mendes ever since you were born girl you didn't know him when you were a baby.. You weren't born this way, you were born to never share apart of your horny thoughts

I'm 4 years old :heart:

• LMAO 2