đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cool new Gaga images created using an AI

RitaOral

Featured Posts

ALittleMonsta
3 minutes ago, RitaOral said:

Some more , the model generates a lot of weird looking ones but every couple of times it does some decent ones 

IMG-975-raw-lady-gaga-beautiful-composit

Lady-Gaga-as-president-Argentina-preside

LITEALLY SO GOOD ARTPOP ACT II AI PHOTOSHOOTS YASYYYYYYYYYYY

• YAAAS 1

RitaOral
1 minute ago, ALittleMonsta said:

Also the stability AI informed me about Wave Form 2... What's that?

I think they invite people in waves, keep a lookout for your inbox and they'll give you an invite when it is your waves turn

RitaOral

Someone in the server keeps creating images of Gaga as the president of argentina, everytime i search her name it is all i see :messga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 31

ALittleMonsta
3 minutes ago, RitaOral said:

I think they invite people in waves, keep a lookout for your inbox and they'll give you an invite when it is your waves turn

They told me im in and signed up to the access of stable diffusion but dont see where the access is, it's not in my spam folder

ALittleMonsta
1 minute ago, RitaOral said:

Someone in the server keeps creating images of Gaga as the president of argentina, everytime i search her name it is all i see :messga:

LOOL

RitaOral
Just now, ALittleMonsta said:

They told me im in and signed up to the access of stable diffusion but dont see where the access is, it's not in my spam folder

Did they send you a link to a discord server? 

ALittleMonsta
Just now, RitaOral said:

Did they send you a link to a discord server? 

Nope tehy just said this:
"You have successfully signed up to our Stable Diffusion Beta access. We will notify you when we reopen the beta access by making an announcement on Twitter. Please make sure that you check your spam folder if you see the announcement but have not received access."

RitaOral
3 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

Nope tehy just said this:
"You have successfully signed up to our Stable Diffusion Beta access. We will notify you when we reopen the beta access by making an announcement on Twitter. Please make sure that you check your spam folder if you see the announcement but have not received access."

They will send you a link to the server when they invite new people, they send them out in waves, so far there have been about 3 or 4 waves. Keep a lookout in your inbox in the follwing days/weeks and for an invite link, once you join the server you will have access to it. They are doing it in small groups at a time to not overload the server i think, so far there are around 14000 people in total in the server and it is growing daily

Edited by RitaOral
  • Like 1

ALittleMonsta

They will send you a link to the server when they invite new people, they send them out in waves, so far there have been about 3 or 4 waves. Keep a lookout in your inbox in the follwing days/weeks and for an invite link, once you join the server you will have access to it. They are doing it in small groups at a time to not overload the server i think, so far there are around 14000 people in total in the server and it is growing daily

Ohhhh gagg

ALittleMonsta

tysm for the help queen

• Love 1

RitaOral
Just now, ALittleMonsta said:

Also how long does the AI take for one image?

depends on size/quantity, not long at all thought, it can generate 9 images from a text prompt in around 10 seconds