💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Spoiler: Gaga speaks on Roe v Wade at DC concert

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

I wanted to share this because I know lots of people were wishing she would say something. If you come here spreading negativity I may hide your posts because I’m on such a high right now. :giveup: (More on that later.)

Also, I know I’m not great at videos and photos, that’s why I married a videographer. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

Wet Fire

And it must have been so triggering for her to come to terms with the whole situation :ohno: So proud of her :hug:

Dojo

one thing Gaga will do is to speak when it really comes from heart in a sincere way

she will not be rushing to do it just because is trending, like many celebs with their "thoughts and prayers" trying to brush it off as soon as possible

she always takes the deep, longer way and for her is a thoughtful ride to process the emotions and then express herself in the most genuine way

like she did with Britney and the together at home

i love and respect so much this side of her 

PartySick

During BTW she also said "they better not f*cking touch gay marriage either" :bradley:

Love her :fatcat:

🖤

SharkmanthaC
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

During BTW she also said "they better not f*cking touch gay marriage either" :bradley:

Love her :fatcat:

I think I have video of that too. I’ll load it later. 

she/her/hers

Replay32886

I’m glad she spoke about it! My one critique is I wish she would have mentioned “people who give birth” rather than just women. Considering she’s an LGBTQ+ icon, I wish she would have made that adjustment.

however, I’m sure she was nervous and passionate! And she never meant any ill intentions.

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, Replay32886 said:

I’m glad she spoke about it! My one critique is I wish she would have mentioned “people who give birth” rather than just women. Considering she’s an LGBTQ+ icon, I wish she would have made that adjustment.

however, I’m sure she was nervous and passionate! And she never meant any ill intentions.

I’m sure she feels that way.

Tyler1992

Sometimes I get agitated when Gaga isn’t commenting on social issues she crusades and fights for. 
Reality is, a tweet is not what it used to be, and for Gaga to be entertaining her message on social media is counterintuitive to what she believes in. A message directly from her live is the most sincere.   

Gaga has influenced a generation to be themselves. Now she can continue to reap what she sow’s and continue to build off that momentum.

Gaga is at a standing where her music can speak for itself. The Born This Way Foundation and funds from Haus Labs can help progress kindness and mental health. 

52 minutes ago, Replay32886 said:

What a great critique, and something I still catch myself missing about Roe v. wade overturn.

I can’t speak for her, but I hope everyone who hears her speech knows that her support extends past only women, and into people who identify otherwise!

Replay32886
24 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I’m sure she feels that way.

I 100% believe so as well - I’m just pointing out something that she may want to change/add the next time she speaks about it!

Replay32886
8 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

Sometimes I get agitated when Gaga isn’t commenting on social issues she crusades and fights for. 
Reality is, a tweet is not what it used to be, and for Gaga to be entertaining her message on social media is counterintuitive to what she believes in. A message directly from her live is the most sincere.   

Gaga has influenced a generation to be themselves. Now she can continue to reap what she sow’s and continue to build off that momentum.

Gaga is at a standing where her music can speak for itself. The Born This Way Foundation and funds from Haus Labs can help progress kindness and mental health. 

What a great critique, and something I still catch myself missing about Roe v. wade overturn.

I can’t speak for her, but I hope everyone who hears her speech knows that her support extends past only women, and into people who identify otherwise!

I never would take it as she was a a TERF or anything close to that but keeping up with current issues and the way we speak about gender she should address and speak in that way so we know she understands. 

Sometimes I feel like she is stuck in 2012 with how she addresses LGBTQ+ issues as she hasn’t spoken on the current transphobic legislation taking place in America. The thing is WE KNOW she is passionate but sometimes it would be nice to hear it.

Again, no hate her way. Just hoping in future American shows, she will use that language to address this situation :kiss:

Alxjcgn
21 minutes ago, Replay32886 said:

I never would take it as she was a a TERF or anything close to that but keeping up with current issues and the way we speak about gender she should address and speak in that way so we know she understands. 

Sometimes I feel like she is stuck in 2012 with how she addresses LGBTQ+ issues as she hasn’t spoken on the current transphobic legislation taking place in America. The thing is WE KNOW she is passionate but sometimes it would be nice to hear it.

Again, no hate her way. Just hoping in future American shows, she will use that language to address this situation :kiss:

She mentions some other themes while singing that make me believe she was speaking about this issue from her own personal trauma... and we know it is extended to the LGBTQ+ community, but I don't think she was speaking about this issue from that standpoint. Maybe I am not understanding your comment however

Archived