💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Richy Jackson seen at Gaga’s show in Washington D.C. today (8/8)

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

Saint Hollywood

I feel like this deserved its own thread, but uhhhhhhhh…

I’m aware that he contributed to the making of the tour, but I definitely don’t feel great towards him being there. Like many have said, I assume that stuff involving his presence in the Haus will change once the tour concludes.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

I got yelled at on here by y'all, but some of you are insane for thinking a man accused of verbal/emotional abuse (not sexual) was going to get fired a week before a multi million dollar tour. Maybe he's a contractor, but I doubt it...and if he's not, they absolutely need to have an investigation. If he's not a contractor and she just up and fired him without conducting an investigation, dude could easily sue.

Like if he's around months after the tour, I get the outrage, but for now...that's how employment works.

LaLa
6 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I got yelled at on here by y'all, but some of you are insane for thinking a man accused of verbal/emotional abuse (not sexual) was going to get fired a week before a multi million dollar tour. Maybe he's a contractor, but I doubt it...and if he's not, they absolutely need to have an investigation. If he's not a contractor and she just up and fired him without conducting an investigation, dude could easily sue.

Like if he's around months after the tour, I get the outrage, but for now...that's how employment works.

Based on Gaga's leaked legal doc, he is a contract worker (all the dancers, band members etc are), and can be fired for any reason at all. Basically he is "hired" for each video shoot, performance, tour etc, separately, he has no all-encompassing contract.  So she could say "bye!" at any moment. 

But it will be interesting to see what happens after the tour for sure. 

Rebel
19 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

He was accused of sexual abuse too.

I bet he was expecting the crowd to scream and yell cuz of excitement.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Anderson123

The audacity to come out and do a little dance lol. I was honestly expecting the audience to boo him but I don't think the average fan knows what's going on. 

Ms Jenda

I'm not surprised. People only assumed he was fired because of some speculative post about it. Which begs the question, why would anyone start such a rumor that could inevitably be confirmed as false like this :bear:

rasclautmangos

At this point I don't Gaga/her management/whomever is interested in firing anyone in the Haus unless they cross Gaga directly or have serious legal charges brought against them.

He surely was not allowed to be on stage. There are moments in the tour where dance formations seem its missing somebody.

Altho I really wish they keep the assistant that has posted his work with Richy. Look at how cohesive most of the choreo is, he's sure contributed to that.

• Saint Hollywood changed the title to Richy Jackson seen at Gaga’s show in Washington D.C. today (8/8)

Archived