💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Richy Jackson seen at Gaga’s show in Washington D.C. today (8/8)

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

Papergangstuh

I was in the Pit. Cythina walked/ran out first with security, which was cute. We all cheered.

Richy came out (to mop the floor? idk.) and there were plenty of cheers, but a few "ughs" and all the gays around me were like "wow he really thinks he's someone huh" and someone yelled "NOT THE ABUSER!"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pandauralife
11 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

The audacity to come out and do a little dance lol. I was honestly expecting the audience to boo him but I don't think the average fan knows what's going on. 

That was my experience. I honestly had no idea who he was when he came out. I was just confused as to why he had that coat on when it was well over 90°

Schwerk
12 hours ago, LaLa said:

Based on Gaga's leaked legal doc, he is a contract worker (all the dancers, band members etc are), and can be fired for any reason at all. Basically he is "hired" for each video shoot, performance, tour etc, separately, he has no all-encompassing contract.  So she could say "bye!" at any moment. 

But it will be interesting to see what happens after the tour for sure. 

Those leaked legal documents are 8 years old, so this doesn't say anything about the current contracts. He seemed to have gone from choreographer to creative director in that time for example. No way he still has the same contract as back in 2014.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

LaLa
3 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

Those leaked legal documents are 8 years old, so this doesn't say anything about the current contracts. He seemed to have gone from choreographer to creative director in that time for example. No way he still has the same contract as back in 2014.

No, for sure, and that was kinda my point, that he (and all the people that work for her) get new contracts for every project. She's not stuck with him. I realize our examples are "old" but I can not see a world where she's changed her hiring process. Those 'at will' contracts seem the standard in the entertainment industry.

Especially in a creative role, an artist like Gaga needs that out where she can basically fire someone for something as non-concrete as 'the vibes are off', ya know? If you're working on a creative project sometimes a collaboration just doesn't work out and I just cannot fathom her hiring someone that she would end up stuck with for any reason. 

• Saint Hollywood changed the title to Richy Jackson seen at Gaga’s show in Washington D.C. today (8/8)
3 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

Richy came out (to mop the floor? idk.)

Why is this sending me :fan:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

The BPD Monster

I don't know what to say or think anymore. All i can say is that miss gaga you're making me very disappointed. Hope she does something or say something about it ASAP. before the toyr ends. I don't wanna see his pathetic face again. Look how he's laughing proudly... It gives me a headache

JohnnyVersace

Of course he's there, he helped create the tour..... :saladga:

She may fire him after, but he's still the choreographer for the time being. 

Also, he was trying to be cutesy about it (:nails:) but I believe he was checking if it was safe for her to dance on because of the rain, not dancing for the audience. 

Chris Evans

they still need the choreographer who knows each step while on tour- I hope he's gone after it concludes and they're able to find a replacement

Edonis

Disappointing but not surprised. There is no precedent to prevent terminating an employment contract due to workplace abuse or toxicity, so I'm not quite sure why that argument is still being pushed by fans to excuse Richy's presence on the tour.

His allegations go back a decade plus according to that Rolling Stone article. It's incredibly sad to see that man out there with zero consequences. It's also incredibly embarrassing to see Gaga still working with that man. But I'm sure come Joker 2 time and press junkets ask her about abuse and mental health (as it will be related to the film) she'll give her usual answer that will spark backlash as media outlets and tabloids dig deeper into this story. You should always nip these things in the bud before it spreads, but her PR team seems to think waiting until things volcano over (see R. Kelly) is the better route.

GagaUnderYou

It was nice when he was in hiding. Any other dancer could have came out and checked the stage.

hoping Gaga hires Montana as her main choreographer after the Chromatica Ball is over. 

Archived