💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s repeaking. Let’s appreciate this moment!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Guys, we are experiencing another Gaga repeak. I have been reading all the rave reviews for TCB, everyone loves her again. And having just experienced a sold-out stadium of screaming fans for over 2 hours, she is huge with the GP right now. The stadium was filled with normal people of all ages, way more than just monsters. 

Remember after ARTPOP, she released Joanne and jazz and everyone said “that’s Gagas career now, she’ll never be a pop star again”. And then she did ASIB and it was a phenomenon but people still said, she’s  moved on to be a movie star, amazing, but it proves her pop music career is dead. Chromatica came out and to us it was a triumph, but the pandemic muted her comeback with the GP. And haters also brought up Vegas and said vegas proved she wasn’t a touring artist anymore.

right now at this moment she’s proving them all wrong. Yes, she smashed at jazz and she broke through in Hollywood in record time and her first two lead roles were huge hits and award winners. But she’s now proved that she’s still the pop star legend we originally fell in love with too. All the media is praising the triumphant return of PopGa and calling her the greatest living pop performer and that nobody does it like her. And she’s selling out stadiums, which requires the GP to show up. And at this moment too, her lipsticks are selling out and Haus Labs is finally a viral hit. And at this moment too she’s getting positive buzz for being cast in the highly anticipated sequel to a blockbuster movie that was also an Oscar-winner and critical darling.  Every aspect of her career is at its highest peak. She’s a smash stadium touring pop queen, which we all knew she could be again, but which the haters tried to deny. And her other careers (makeup and movies) and thriving at the same time!  It’s truly a magic moment for Gaga and her fans right now and I just wanted to take a minute to appreciate how good we have it right now and how much she’s given us!  

Starmie25
8 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

that’s Gagas career now, she’ll never be a pop star again

Soon as I saw these two I knew she'd return to pop music again. Slow and steady wins the race.

monstertoronto
2 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Soon as I saw these two I knew she'd return to pop music again. Slow and steady wins the race.

Yass!

i actually loved her pop songs in ASIB. The fans all knew she could come back and do it again! 

6 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

2017 was such a wild year to us, Little Monsters

Robo Ga

It’s an amazing time to be a Gaga fan ❤️ She’s literally trending every day, it’s awesome. Can’t wait to see her show later this week 😍

🤖⚡️

monstertoronto
29 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

It’s an amazing time to be a Gaga fan ❤️ She’s literally trending every day, it’s awesome. Can’t wait to see her show later this week 😍

Enjoy!

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, Monet said:

2017 was such a wild year to us, Little Monsters

It really was. Way better than 2014. 

myluis617

I come to appreciate every experience of every era. Gaga really hold most of the memories of my youth. When i think of an era i can remember what i was going through. 

Yes she is in another repuke since A Star Is Born tbh! 2008-2012 peak 1 & 2018-2022 peak 2. Now let's hope Joker & LG8 2024-2028 is peak 3 and the biggest ever!

North Country Guy

Could not have said it better myself, we are truly lucky to be alive in the time of Gaga, I am beyond pumped to see her in concert soon.

Great deeds will be no less valiant though they go unpraised

monstertoronto
16 minutes ago, dit said:

Yes she is in another repuke since A Star Is Born tbh! 2008-2012 peak 1 & 2018-2022 peak 2. Now let's hope Joker & LG8 2024-2028 is peak 3 and the biggest ever!

Yasssss!!!

monstertoronto
6 minutes ago, Killer Angel said:

Could not have said it better myself, we are truly lucky to be alive in the time of Gaga, I am beyond pumped to see her in concert soon.

Have the best time sis!!! 

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, myluis617 said:

I come to appreciate every experience of every era. Gaga really hold most of the memories of my youth. When i think of an era i can remember what i was going through. 

So special! Music is the soundtrack of our lives! 

Guillaume Hamon

And that's why some monsters need to stop comparing her with other stars as well as acting like if it was the end of the world if she didn't choose a certain song as a single etc...

We're not fans for the numbers but for her art and we're already lucky she's doing so much and getting so many opportunities. It will never be 100% our dream path cause it's hers and that's normal. :kara:

Let's stop projecting our ideals on her and just enjoy the incredible/ always evolving ride!

Archived