đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball Experience Thoughts

Cassidyfal

Featured Posts

Cassidyfal

So last Saturday I had soooo much fun at The Chromatica Ball and after party! 

I have to say HER VOICE JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER I didn't even know that could happen! I thought as she aged her voice got deeper (typical) like ARTPOP/Joanne live vocals but no, when she sang Just Dance it sounded EXACTLY like 2008! Proof she's a vampire! She was using her higher voice it was so perfected like she wanted to sound like the record!

I think this was her most polished and perfected singing/talking/dancing. You can totally tell she owns it and knows it!

The only thing that I wish was for a stage like ARTPOP or even Joanne when the stage was taller, maybe it's because Roger's Center is bigger than what I'm used to (from Edmonton) it was sooo hard to see her in Toronto. I think because this stage wasn't translucent it was shorter so ppl at front could see her, however this tour is bigger stadiums so maybe just more people from far. 

I think it was intentional but Just Dance and Bad Romance had these screens on the side of the stages where Gaga looked like a giant performing and it was so cool my high ass was tripping I loved it! 

How did ya'll like it?! 

ChrissyBot
34 minutes ago, Cassidyfal said:

So last Saturday I had soooo much fun at The Chromatica Ball and after party! 

I have to say HER VOICE JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER I didn't even know that could happen! I thought as she aged her voice got deeper (typical) like ARTPOP/Joanne live vocals but no, when she sang Just Dance it sounded EXACTLY like 2008! Proof she's a vampire! She was using her higher voice it was so perfected like she wanted to sound like the record!

I think this was her most polished and perfected singing/talking/dancing. You can totally tell she owns it and knows it!

The only thing that I wish was for a stage like ARTPOP or even Joanne when the stage was taller, maybe it's because Roger's Center is bigger than what I'm used to (from Edmonton) it was sooo hard to see her in Toronto. I think because this stage wasn't translucent it was shorter so ppl at front could see her, however this tour is bigger stadiums so maybe just more people from far. 

I think it was intentional but Just Dance and Bad Romance had these screens on the side of the stages where Gaga looked like a giant performing and it was so cool my high ass was tripping I loved it! 

How did ya'll like it?! 

My chromatica ball date is on Thursday and I’m so hyped. And this is making me more excited:enigma:

Alxjcgn

CHECK MY POST BUT SOMEONE AT DC TONIGHT WAS STARTING FIGHTS FOR NO REASON AND SECURITY HAD TO REMOVE THEM!! OTHERWISE IT WAS AN AMAZING SHOW... JUST BE MINDFUL FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS A CONCERT IS A PLACE TO PICK FIGHTS

MajorMinus

Tonight’s show in DC was phenomenal. I have a 12 hour shift at the hospital in 4 hours but I can’t go to sleep because I’m so hyper from it! Her live voice is indescribable…it was my first time seeing her live and it’s crazy how she sounds in person compared to watching live performances on YouTube. I also felt like she really connected with the audience during the piano section. 

SharkmanthaC
3 minutes ago, MajorMinus said:

Tonight’s show in DC was phenomenal. I have a 12 hour shift at the hospital in 4 hours but I can’t go to sleep because I’m so hyper from it! Her live voice is indescribable…it was my first time seeing her live and it’s crazy how she sounds in person compared to watching live performances on YouTube. I also felt like she really connected with the audience during the piano section. 

There is nothing like seeing Gaga live. I need to sleep too so I can safely drive @PartySick and I back tomorrow but the adrenaline rush. :bradley:

she/her/hers

Archived