💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Naomi Smalls exposes Drag Race suitcase song picking

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

200.gif - but it's still interesting to listen to previous contestants's experiences

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

Obviously. I'm still surprised at people in 2022 who think that reality shows aren't scripted/rigged. I thought that was textbook knowledge by 2003 or something. It's still entertaining to watch. 

SpiritBunny

The fact that Drag Race fans think tea like this is "awful" or something is so embarrassing :air:

It's a TV show and at the end of the day I feel like they pick the correct winner 9 times out of 10 so who cares if some small things are rigged?

MaybeKermit

Hmm doesnt necessarily means it is rigged most of the time (even tho we know it’s def rigged in other ways)

I mean, in which world would it be rigged if they gave Judas on purpose to Jinx/Shea? Jinx is not known for her dance lipsyncs sooo…? 

Tinnitus15

Am I the only one who doesn’t give a single f**k about Ru and his whole tv show and so on..

NATAH

this is why i stopped watching the show, when i realised the winner is decided by production

i know that's the 'reality' of reality tv but when you see how painfully obvious it is, it ruins the show...

they will use editing to sway the audience to follow their intentions on who will win, it's just very rare moments like valentina's lip sync mess that are truly real and cause a dent in production plans

mother, what must i do?

hoeslay
7 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t give a single f**k about Ru and his whole tv show and so on..

No. Plenty of others like you who comment things just like this on threads like this. Surprised you haven't seen them. I guess you must have at least one single f**ck to take time out of your day and no f**k's to read this thread title, click it, type a comment and hit submit reply though :ohwell:

Poker
13 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Hmm doesnt necessarily means it is rigged most of the time (even tho we know it’s def rigged in other ways)

I mean, in which world would it be rigged if they gave Judas on purpose to Jinx/Shea? Jinx is not known for her dance lipsyncs sooo…? 

It is known that shea is not really into Gaga (and you could tell during that lip sync, she didn’t know the words and all she did was the choreo from the music video).

Kindness rules all.

COOOK
1 minute ago, Poker said:

It is known that shea is not really into Gaga (and you could tell during that lip sync, she didn’t know the words and all she did was the choreo from the music video).

Sure she was critical to BTW, but she said in Untucked that Judas was the first song she ever lip-synced to. She could've chosen not to do the choreo but she did anyway. IMO she's not that very good of a lipsyncer even though she had a few good moments in the show

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, hoeslay said:

No. Plenty of others like you who comment things just like this on threads like this. Surprised you haven't seen them. I guess you must have at least one single f**ck to take time out of your day and no f**k's to read this thread title, click it, type a comment and hit submit reply though :ohwell:

I wasn’t critical or rude.just asking.

MaybeKermit
32 minutes ago, Poker said:

Hmm she actually used to be quite critical, but these past years Ive seen her liking many Gaga-related posts etc so idk? 

don’t thin kthey wouldve tried to sabotage her w a Gaga song as if that would be a nightmare to her lmao

(but I get where u r coming from)

BlingNotTheMusic
54 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yes

Season 8 Naomi Smalls GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Archived