💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Elton John & Britney Spears 'Hold Me Closer' announced

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

OMG! It marks Britney's first song as a free woman since 2007 and the first single Britney has released since 2016.

Two weeks after Variety reported that Britney Spears and Elton John were working up a brand-new recording of John’s 1971 song, “Tiny Dancer,” the remake has been confirmed: Reps for both artists sent out an announcement Monday confirmed that the song, “Hold Me Closer,” is due in the coming days. There was little information in the announcement except single artwork, which consists of the title, a rose (Britney) and a rocket (Elton).

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Gimme More changed the title to Elton John x Britney Spears collab 'Hold Me Closer' announced
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gangie
3 minutes ago, Dojo said:

no britney spears?

Yeah, where is she?

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Danjajr
3 minutes ago, Dojo said:

they are not tagging her anywhere

I think the rose represents her :vegas:

Gimme More
10 minutes ago, Dojo said:

no britney spears?

Britney = Rose (Her instagram)

Elton = Rocket (he is known as the Rocket Man)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

holy scheisse
11 minutes ago, Dojo said:

no britney spears?

him using her signature™️ rose emoji implies it

and the rocket is him, the rocket man:diane:

**edit** everybody else already posted this before i submitted mine so ignore me :glamourpuss:

NATAH

streets are saying that's the official cover art..... i hope it's not true

mother, what must i do?

Kalinda
15 minutes ago, Dojo said:

no britney spears?

Two weeks after Variety reported that Britney Spears and Elton John were working up a brand-new recording of John’s 1971 song, “Tiny Dancer,” the remake has been confirmed: Reps for both artists sent out an announcement Monday and confirmed that the song, “Hold Me Closer,” is due in the coming days. 

https://variety.com/2022/music/news/britney-spears-elton-john-hold-me-closer-tiny-dancer-1235335992/

Gimme More
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

streets are saying that's the official cover art..... i hope it's not true

An awful, awful cover :messga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Dojo
1 minute ago, Kalinda said:

Two weeks after Variety reported that Britney Spears and Elton John were working up a brand-new recording of John’s 1971 song, “Tiny Dancer,” the remake has been confirmed: Reps for both artists sent out an announcement Monday and confirmed that the song, “Hold Me Closer,” is due in the coming days. There was little information in the announcement except single artwork, which consists of the title, a rose (Britney) and a rocket (Elton).

https://variety.com/2022/music/news/britney-spears-elton-john-hold-me-closer-tiny-dancer-1235335992/

thanks thanks y'all, i didn't knew

• Gimme More changed the title to Elton John x Britney Spears 'Hold Me Closer' announced
North Country Guy

If that really is the cover than wow its absolute trash is all I can say.

Great deeds will be no less valiant though they go unpraised

• Gimme More changed the title to Elton John & Britney Spears 'Hold Me Closer' announced

Archived