Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LEAK: "I Don't Want Your Love" (Full song)

HookerOnAChurch

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch

supposedly recorded for ARTPOP. This is flawless. 

Sorry if already posted. 

HookerOnAChurch

close this thread.. sorry it's already posted. 

BTW, it's beautiful! 

Dennis

The Chorus could be a modified a little to improve the hook and this would be a huge bop. The verses are already great!

Grigio Guy

This lowkey feels subpar compared to Hallelujah. Definitely feels like a B-Side and not an Act II

Religion is a product to sell.

ARTPOP's problem is that the ballads were terrible. Dope was the bad, this is worse. Gaga ballads should be great, not.. this. 

HausOfAntonio
5 minutes ago, Rose said:

ARTPOP's problem is that the ballads were terrible. Dope was the bad, this is worse. Gaga ballads should be great, not.. this. 

Dope is amazing don’t act like your opinion is objective :excuseu:

tylerjs

This song is absolutely incredible. I would’ve loved to have this instead of Fashion! tbh. That echoey clap in the background is so 80s

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Awrah999
On 8/8/2022 at 6:39 PM, Rose said:

No

Awrah999

It’s a demo and it’s rough but there are some great melodies and hooks here. I remember hearing a brief snippet of this leak and now hearing the full thing I can see this being a nice mid tempo ballad but not quite fitting in with the crazy EDM of ARTPOP. I love Gaga’s soft voice in parts of this song and it probably was the foundation for bigger and better ballads on subsequent works.  

Anderson123
On 8/8/2022 at 7:39 PM, Rose said:

Awkward Britney Spears GIF

MelbHawker

Vocal arrangement is fab.. unfortunately the instrumental lets it all down. I can’t really get into these types of demos because to me it sounds so incomplete.

Archived