funny

Margot Robbie insulted by Gaga playing Harley

Dojo

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vengaboy

This is definitely not true and unless I see her say this in an interview I think it’s fair to say that this is just someone desperately seeing an opportunity to gain attention. Don’t think it’s necessary for people to come for Margot and criticize her Harley because she nailed that character. Period.

2022 - I thought we were over pitting influential women against each other…

DelusionalGaga

This is so stupid. What does "paying dues" and "not getting roles instantly" even mean in this context? How does a new actress prove herself, if she doesn't get cast in roles? Or is she expecting international superstar Lady Gaga to play in small independent films to pay her dues? 

ModernEcstasy

The only reason I can see her being upset about, is worrying that Gaga might make a better Harley Quinn (No shade. I love Margot’s portrayal). 
Everyone knows that this will be a Harley in an alternate universe 

EDIT: sorry if this doesn’t make sense. I am currently high 😅💀

KURUSHITOVSKA

Girl

You're playing Barbie...

You made your choices, DC made theirs...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

its pretty human for Hollywood elites to feel threatened... Gaga has been getting a lot of Hollywood attention in the past few years and these girls are just insecure... its like when a high fashion pet dog is lost and tries to live with a pack of stray dogs.. they are definitely gonna feel insecure 

Ms Jenda

Not ya'll shading Margot when she probably never actually even said this. We don't even know if Gaga is playing Harley or not anyway. According to the script leak, she isn't.

funkmedowntown
12 minutes ago, Ms Jenda said:

Not ya'll shading Margot when she probably never actually even said this. We don't even know if Gaga is playing Harley or not anyway. According to the script leak, she isn't.

1 minute ago, hoeslay said:

I thought Gaga's character isn't even meant to be Harley I'm confused lol

It is 99.99% likely Gaga’s character will be Harley Quinn. In the promo image, they put hearts on Gaga’s (silhouette) cheeks, just like Harley. 

Little Mons✟er

Ms Jenda
7 minutes ago, funkmedowntown said:

It is 99.99% likely Gaga’s character will be Harley Quinn. In the promo image, they put hearts on Gaga’s (silhouette) cheeks, just like Harley. 

I have a feeling she's going to be playing the role of Harley Quinn but not actually that character if that makes sense. Like how Halle Berry's Catwoman is based on Selina Kyle but her name in the 2004 movie is Patience Phillips.

Edonis

They cite OK Magazine as a source I mean

s-l300.jpg 

Why are y'all even giving it attention 

• Admin locked this topic

The " Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'? [Piano Version) Songstress getting to play the character of Harley Quinn in the sequel of Joker instead of Margot Robbie has been deemed "a joke."

A source close to the Barbie actress revealed to OK! Magazine that "Margot isn't angry, she's insulted and think she's (Gaga) a joke who hasn't paid her dues"

https://www.geo.tv/latest/432223-lady-gaga-playing-harley-quinn-in-joker-2-deemed-a-joke-margot-robbie-is-insulted

how dare she?! :diane: 

Archived