Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj to receive Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HardlyaSaint
On 8/8/2022 at 2:27 PM, Nathan said:

I mean, just look who the award is named after. To some people it doesn’t matter, as long as they like the music :messga:

If you still believe that **** in 2022, even after many of those “accusers” have already admitted to falsifying those claims, then that’s personally on you.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nathan
2 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

If you still believe that **** in 2022, even after many of those “accusers” have already admitted to falsifying those claims, then that’s personally on you.

Ew

Nicki deserves an award, at least for her influence and contribution to female rap and the breakthrough of female artists into the mainstream.

Surely some deserved recognition before her, but her album is coming out soon, if I'm not mistaken, so she has to promote herself somehow.

Michael Jackson was publicly tried twice for pedophilia, searched the house, Neverland, investigated every detail related to the accusations. Both times they found nothing.

Honestly, I'm not surprised that they crucified him through the media and dragged him through the courts.

"They don't care about us" is enough to try to silence him. He had millions of fans all over the planet, an influence that no other star has anymore, and worst of all, he was right.

zakariah

omg it's finally the time where the pop girls/boys that debut from 2008-2011 start getting legacy awards, i'm gonna cry, i'm so old now :bradley:

DpHitch1992
3 hours ago, Lamaris said:

Michael Jackson was publicly tried twice for pedophilia

Only once (2005). He paid over 20 million to the chandlers to stop the criminal investigation from continuing in 1993.

3 hours ago, Lamaris said:

searched the house, Neverland, investigated every detail related to the accusations. Both times they found nothing.

Well the LAPD believed he was a Pedo aswell as the children services/ psychiatrists that interviewed the young victims. They also found picture Books of nude underage boys in a locked cabinet in his bedroom.

Change the name. It still boggles my mind how willfully ignorant people are about Michael. Because he was an incredible performer who made amazing music, he gets a pass. There’s an overwhelming amount of very credible testimony. Anybody who believes these boys are liars and Michael was a saint….. :saladga: TILL IT HAPPENS TO YOU BB. 

ALittleMonsta

Can someone explain what happened with Nicki because I didn't really keep up with her (I'm not really interested in her career) and why shes a p3d0

The BPD Monster
On 8/8/2022 at 8:38 PM, Nathan said:

Well, matches the award :billie::oops:

Didn't mj proven to be innocent?

Levine

I'm surprised people are "shocked" because she doesn't deserve it for her videos, but y'all not shocked because what an evil and a bad person she is. 

MTV is the pits, I hope they'll flop and Gaga will never put a foot on her cheap and fake stage.

Levine

Gaga had the whole world against her for a ****ing song called judas, we now have a verified criminal who married another criminal and who paid her child r*pist brother to get him out of jail and no one says ****.

To no mention all the shenanigans with all the fake retirement announcements only to put out a song right after. I get the biggest the star the biggest the target and the she's a nobody outside the states, but the VMAs are in the states so I don't get it.

KevinWright

Besides Anaconda and maybe Super Bass she doesn't have any other ICONIC video clip. So why they giving her the award? For what?

If they wanted to give her a special award they should came up with something else. 

Levine
6 minutes ago, KevinWright said:

Besides Anaconda and maybe Super Bass she doesn't have any other ICONIC video clip. So why they giving her the award? For what?

If they wanted to give her a special award they should came up with something else. 

Because her team paid.

Archived