Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj to receive Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Nathan
56 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Now what we aint gonna do here is disrespect Michael Jackson like that :saladga: that man was a real kind soul, who didnt deserve most of the things that happen to him, it makes me really sad to think about it. This joke isnt cool even more when the victims came out saying it was all a plan to take money from him. 

Its not a joke, It’s disgusting actually. :oops:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItalianJudas

So much hate in this thread:triggered: Leave the queen of rap alone. If you wanna cancel her for those reasons then we should cancel Gaga for collabing with R. Kelly and those 3 homophobic rappers. It's like hating on Nicki it's the new thing, y'all are just trying to seem cool and """woke""" meanwhile you probably listen to her songs on a daily basis. Bunch of hypocrites....

DpHitch1992
1 hour ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Now what we aint gonna do here is disrespect Michael Jackson like that :saladga: that man was a real kind soul, who didnt deserve most of the things that happen to him, it makes me really sad to think about it. This joke isnt cool even more when the victims came out saying it was all a plan to take money from him. 

No victims have said anything close to what your claiming? Stop with the BS.

A grown man decided to spend more time in bed with young boy's rather then anyone his own age ( for decades). Yet your suprised that some people have a different view on MJ? 

I love GGD but it's seriously concerning how many people stick up for him on here. 

NATAH
8 minutes ago, ItalianJudas said:

So much hate in this thread:triggered: Leave the queen of rap alone. If you wanna cancel her for those reasons then we should cancel Gaga for collabing with R. Kelly and those 3 homophobic rappers. It's like hating on Nicki it's the new thing, y'all are just trying to seem cool and """woke""" meanwhile you probably listen to her songs on a daily basis. Bunch of hypocrites....

right but the main difference is gaga apologized and took responsibility for DWUW whilst nicki... has not :yennefer:

she's proven time and time again where her morals stand, there's piles of things she's done but hasn't apologized for and never will because yes, she is that kind of person.

you really thought you did something here but the facts stand against nicki :oops:

mother, what must i do?

Ziggy
6 hours ago, NATAH said:

this award is for sure purchased rather than awarded... what a joke

I mean yeah basically all honorary ones are lol it’s usually the pr team doing some work before some next career thing. In this case, I’m assuming an album 

tbh she only really has ONE iconic mv (despite the song being terrible) and that's Anaconda. That said...we cannot deny that visuals have been a big part of the Nicki Minaj package but visuals more so in the form of just like photoshoots and stuff...not sure her music video catalog merits the vanguard itself though.

That said, ever since they gave the award to Pink & Justin Timberlake (two artists who have no iconic music videos AT ALL) I knew that the award meant very little. 

monstertoronto

How on earth has Gaga never received the  video vanguarde award yet? Her videos are always events. She redefined what could be done with videos for a new generation. I think she def influenced Nicki and Ksty. And for that matter Katy deserves it more than Nick too. Katy’s videos have hit a billion more times than most, and have been super creative as well. This is ridiculous. 

ALGAYDO
8 hours ago, ItalianJudas said:

Just say you’re okay with p*dos and r*pists and move on 

Helxig

I was really gunning for Gaga to get this award but... now I just don't care :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Admin
3 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

How on earth has Gaga never received the  video vanguarde award yet?

Because she declined every time she was offered

Archived