💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga comments under a TikTok (The Chromatica ball vs. The audience)

The BPD Monster

Featured Posts

gagaohlala

Well it was so obvious she was inspired by Silent Hill, the black silhouette with spikes moving around during the Chromatica Ball Intro is so Pyramid Head. It’s iconic

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

The BPD Monster
1 minute ago, gagaohlala said:

Well it was so obvious she was inspired by Silent Hill, the black silhouette with spikes moving around during the Chromatica Ball Intro is so Pyramid Head. It’s iconic

Well we can all sense the show has some big inspirations from silent hill we just want her to confess it :ohwell: she's a gamer so it's like 90 percent true.

elijahfan
6 hours ago, Obobo said:

This activated my delusions. i remember they recently canceled the new silent hill game because the director quit, it was supposed to star Norman Reedus… What if Gaga will star in the new game instead

And P.T., the demo of that cancelled game, is considered one of the best video game horror experiences in recent memory... What a loss.

I believe they are actively working on new Silent Hill material. Christophe Gans has a script ready to go for a movie, whose release is supposed to coincide with the release of new video games, tho Konami hasn't officially confirmed any of this.

The BPD Monster
19 hours ago, elijahfan said:

And P.T., the demo of that cancelled game, is considered one of the best video game horror experiences in recent memory... What a loss.

I believe they are actively working on new Silent Hill material. Christophe Gans has a script ready to go for a movie, whose release is supposed to coincide with the release of new video games, tho Konami hasn't officially confirmed any of this.

Is there any way that someone like ga makes it to a horror game like this? 

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

Is there any way that someone like ga makes it to a horror game like this? 

I guess it's always possible. Death Stranding, which was basically made by the team behind the aborted Silent Hills game, features well-known performers like Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen and Léa Seydoux. It even has a cameo from Guillermo del Toro.

The BPD Monster
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I guess it's always possible. Death Stranding, which was basically made by the team behind the aborted Silent Hills game, features well-known performers like Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen and Léa Seydoux. It even has a cameo from Guillermo del Toro.

Omg that's great. Even tho deep down ik gaga won't do that. Atleast not now

elijahfan
Just now, The BPD Monster said:

Omg that's great. Even tho deep down ik gaga won't do that. Atleast not now

I actually think that's the kind of experience that could intrigue her. But this sort of project is too rare for any actor to deliberately chase it, someone would need to come to her with an offer.

NATAH
20 hours ago, gagaohlala said:

it reminded me more of this

EgMRvAhXoAU1Lvr.jpg

which kinda makes sense since it leads into bad romance

mother, what must i do?

The BPD Monster
Just now, NATAH said:

EgMRvAhXoAU1Lvr.jpg

It's because she's wearing exactly the same dress during that intro. But it's edited 

gagaohlala
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

EgMRvAhXoAU1Lvr.jpg

Yes of course this too ! I think she took both inspiration 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Archived