Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Will DVD, Blu-Ray, 4K Blu- Ray, and CD’s make a come back?

BARKDANGER

Featured Posts

M i K E Y
2 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

I download ahs illegally so :stalkga: also didn't she recently released madame x tour on some platform or sumn? I think i saw a trailer 

Yes it’s available on Paramount+ I think but I‘d love to have it physically 

I fear if CBT gets filmed, we will only get it on some streaming service too :bradley:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

I’ve always bought physical copies of my favourite albums, both CD’s and Vinyl if the cover is nice and I want to display it like Chromatica :vegas:

I love streaming but if it turned into what video streaming has where every studio makes a service and they want you to pay for multiple platforms I would just stop streaming and return to buying or pirating.  I’ve never fully trusted streaming so make the effort to keep physical copies incase one day it goes down or gets impractical.

The BPD Monster
8 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Yes it’s available on Paramount+ I think but I‘d love to have it physically 

I fear if CBT gets filmed, we will only get it on some streaming service too :bradley:

I know i may sound like a bad person but why don't u just download it? I know it might be illegal but since i live in Iran and everything is banned here either by my own country or US, the only way for me to watch those series, movies and tours is to download them 

M i K E Y
53 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

I know i may sound like a bad person but why don't u just download it? I know it might be illegal but since i live in Iran and everything is banned here either by my own country or US, the only way for me to watch those series, movies and tours is to download them 

The thing is that I am okay with downloading it but I also want to have it on a physical media yk? I want to hold it in my hands along with the booklet, the photos and all that

Galvon
12 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It's like vinyl for movies. It is in the same material as cd/bluray disc, just huge and double sided. 

november-2019-mecklenburgwestern-pomeran

laserdisc2.jpg

9373547904_13881d8859.jpg

What device do you need to play them? And where can you buy it?

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Galvon said:

What device do you need to play them? And where can you buy it?

You would need a laser disc player. The name is not very creative :billie:

These days, you probably find these players sold at ebay, or vintage or second hand electronic stores. It is pretty big, and chunky, like most vintage player does. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Whigney Houstan
3 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

The thing is that I am okay with downloading it but I also want to have it on a physical media yk? I want to hold it in my hands along with the booklet, the photos and all that

The booklet, yes!!

The BPD Monster
19 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Ik what u mean bb. Sadly there's no way for me to experience that feeling 🙃 shipping price and the price of the albums, cds and dvds are so high that i cannot afford it. 

M i K E Y
31 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

Ik what u mean bb. Sadly there's no way for me to experience that feeling 🙃 shipping price and the price of the albums, cds and dvds are so high that i cannot afford it. 

Omg I’m so sorry. Just checked where you‘re from. Don’t they sell CDs and DVDs in your country? 

The BPD Monster
30 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Omg I’m so sorry. Just checked where you‘re from. Don’t they sell CDs and DVDs in your country? 

Not at all. Everything is ****ed up here. Just praying to god that our leader dies and the government changes. But it's ok I'm used to it. :kara:

Archived