Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé's Renaissance debuts at #1 with 332k on Billboard 200

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I'm so confused. We all listened to the same album right? *shrug* 🤷‍♀️ I wish I liked it. Yall seem amped.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cerny

Good, can’t get over how fresh it sounds every time I hit play. Renaissance is a collection of musically pristine tracks. The constant vocal style changes are incredible, it’s impressive how she's still finding ways to manipulate her voice for artistic effect, so many colors to her voice in this album. She’s at some point gliding through 3 different genres on the same track, with ease :giveup: And the sonics are beyond. 

A love letter to various genres, yet not sounding derivative. They created a classic feel-good album.

salty like sodium
5 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I have a feeling it’s gonna snatch Adele’s Grammys next year. 

if I was Adele I wouldn't submit tbh. She has enough Grammys and it was clear how embarrassed she was by her undeserved win last time against Lemonade. I doubt she'd want to be in that position a second time

Anderson123
17 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

if I was Adele I wouldn't submit tbh. She has enough Grammys and it was clear how embarrassed she was by her undeserved win last time against Lemonade. I doubt she'd want to be in that position a second time

What? Lol. She was happy to win that but wanted to take a moment to thank Beyoncé for being her inspiration. There's also a whole team of writers, producers, composers involved in Adele's album and they all deserve to get their work recognized.

hieronymus
6 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I have a feeling it’s gonna snatch Adele’s Grammys next year. 

and that's on what?

Character development.

Future Lovers

Genuinely one of the best albums of the last 5 years. Incredibly well deserved smash. 

TEANUS

If RENAISSANCE and 30 are both nominated and 30 wins :rip: 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

CubbyGaga

It’s the absolute best thing Bey has ever done.  I’m blown away with every listen.  Album of the year!!! 

The equivalent to Louis Vuitton sandal slides selling well. Is it the slides that are that special or just the brand? Cus I do think Kelly Rowland did the same kind of song and it had zero praise 

Wolf Boy
3 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

if I was Adele I wouldn't submit tbh. 

Lol gurl what?

Archived