Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

They will be a massive dump of unreleased songs

Better Day

Featured Posts

Better Day

I genuinely think we will be getting more unreleased songs in the coming hours/days. Last time this happened was at the end of 2017 and we were given a Christmas present of 4 unreleased songs then a couple of weeks later we got a massive dump of demos and unreleased songs. Obviously someone has early ARTPOP demos, will be getting more? Or am I delusional? 

Together You And I!

PlastiscGuy

No offense, but yeah, you're probably being delusional :laughga: I'd love to be proven wrong, but... I think we're only getting these three leaks (and maybe 911 demo) but that's it for a while :partysick: 

PG.

nightadieu

Only other songs circulating are demos for 911, an early stupid love demo and the writers demo of Sine featuring Elton and Ryan

Better Day
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

No offense, but yeah, you're probably being delusional :laughga: I'd love to be proven wrong, but... I think we're only getting these three leaks (and maybe 911 demo) but that's it for a while :partysick: 

Praying Out of Control is part of the list. I am determined we will get that song. 

Together You And I!

asfittingasmcqueen

Seems possible. So far we've got Babylon and 911 demos, IDWYL and Hallelujah. Four leaks in such a short period of time can't be a coincidence

vinster13

Supposedly there a 2012 demo called “I don’t want your love” that’s just leaked. Can’t confirm as I haven’t heard it but I guess a few people on at*l have

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Praying Out of Control is part of the list. I am determined we will get that song. 

Honestly, it's about damn time :partysick: we almost have the entire thing, anyways, so why not share the og file? :poot:

PG.

Better Day
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Honestly, it's about damn time :partysick: we almost have the entire thing, anyways, so why not share the og file? :poot:

Exactly, I’ve spent the last decade listening to a patch work version of the work :patrizia:

Together You And I!

PlastiscGuy
Just now, llemesm said:

I know RuPaul is the one releasing all this leaks. He's the only one who has all those songs.

We got you, @RuPaul :poot: time to face the consequences!

PG.

whore
2 hours ago, gagaliens said:

Seems possible. So far we've got Babylon and 911 demos, IDWYL and Hallelujah. Four leaks in such a short period of time can't be a coincidence

911 demo hasn’t leaked in full yet, but hopefully soon

ELECTROHEART

Hoping for demos from 2012-2013, or the og lg5

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ChrissyBot
49 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Hoping for demos from 2012-2013, or the og lg5

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

Noir

I’d murder for the original LG5, out of the 8 RedOne tracks, it’s not fair we only got one. 

Archived