đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I Don't Want Your Love leak

guyfilmoutsold

Featured Posts

27monster27
Just now, nightadieu said:

afaik it was recorded in September 2011. The contract said she could only start recording a new album five months after she’s turned the previous one in

Yeah I was wrong lol.

he/him/his

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagasLeftFoot

It's so crazy to me how rare Gaga leaks seem to be. Like... it's just songs that usually aren't even that good. And it's weird seeing this as a Miley fan when we get a new leak every 2-3 months :derpga::derpga:

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

nightadieu
Just now, 27monster27 said:

Yeah I was wrong lol.

Hehe I think we all did our fact check at the same time and came to the same conclusion. love that :hug:

M i K E Y
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Please don't post download links to leaked material.

If someone uploads it to YouTube we can embed the video here, we just can't have direct download links.

27monster27
3 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Hehe I think we all did our fact check at the same time and came to the same conclusion. love that :hug:

With that out of the way, the vocals are kind of giving this vibe:

I actually think (at least this leak of) I Don't Want Your Love might be a 2013 recording. She absolutely could have done an earlier one though, or at least an earlier writing session.

he/him/his

marrytheminogue

Her vocals are nice but I think that’s all I can say positive about it. Sounds too much like an 80s ballad (with basically the Toto - Africa instrumental) to fit in with what ARTPOP became, so this must have been very early on.

But I won’t complaining if these leaks keep on coming :trollga:

nightadieu
9 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

With that out of the way, the vocals are kind of giving this vibe:

I actually think (at least this leak of) I Don't Want Your Love might be a 2013 recording. She absolutely could have done an earlier one though, or at least an earlier writing session.

I can confirm parts of this theory, my two sources that I mentioned in the Halleujah thread have an earlier version of this song that has no bridge, just mumbling whereas this leaked version has words, even if some are nonsensical. Cant confirm if it’s a 2013 re-recording, might as well be from 2012 when she started recording ARTPOP. 

Edit: I’ll compare the three leaked snippets with this full leak tomorrow to check if those are different versions as well, too tired to do that now

ristretto

i feel like she's been trying to get that one huge 80's ballad for years now, and this could easily be seen as something Brooklyn Nights was born out of, but in the end she decided to make her one big 80's shot... Hold My Hand. hm. 

Anderson123

Woah this is beautiful. So many hidden gems we didn’t know about. 

2 leaks in such a short amount of time... suspicious 

Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Sandrology

OMG I can't believe it, was obsessed with the snippet back then, that leaked 2 years ago!

I made a quick Video 

MANiCURE 6

I'm ready for "Princess Die" studio version. I'm ready for "TEA" and "Temple". Give us everything. :samanthac:

Rifek

The bridge sounds like Hold My Hand bridge.

Did she rework it? :udidnt:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived