39 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Random Twitter account that got suspended and disappeared

deactivated

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

The bridge sounds like Hold My Hand bridge.

Did she rework it? :udidnt:

A large part of Gaga's discography is made up of re-worked stuff (like lyrics, melodies, etc.). It wouldn't surprise me if she reincorporated elements of unused demos in future songs. 

nightadieu
5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

A large part of Gaga's discography is made up of re-worked stuff (like lyrics, melodies, etc.). It wouldn't surprise me if she reincorporated elements of unused demos in future songs. 

Do you have an example of that? Besides reworking an old Elton John demo into Sine From Above I can’t remember a song that would be an old reworked one. Quite bold to claim that would be a large part of her discography 

guyfilmoutsold
30 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Please don't post download links to leaked material.

If someone uploads it to YouTube we can embed the video here, we just can't have direct download links.

remy lacroix pizza GIF

sorry lol, it hasnt been an issue before so i just assumed

guyfilmoutsold
1 minute ago, nightadieu said:

Do you have an example of that? Besides reworking an old Elton John song into Sine From Above I can’t remember a song that would be an old reworked song. Quite bold to claim that would be a large part of her discography 

earthquake > fashion of his love

nightadieu
Just now, guyfilmoutsold said:

earthquake > fashion of his love

Okay but that’s two songs. Not a large part of her discography lmao

PartySick
Just now, guyfilmoutsold said:

remy lacroix pizza GIF

sorry lol, it hasnt been an issue before so i just assumed

All good :lolly:

It's safe to assume direct links aren't ok but sharing videos (like a YouTube embed) is fine.

đŸ–€

LG2008

WTF is going on? :enigma: She sounds sooo good! :firega:

Full ARTPOP Act II and 2015/16 Red One songs next, please :bon:

Edonis
28 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Do you have an example of that? Besides reworking an old Elton John song into Sine From Above I can’t remember a song that would be an old reworked song. Quite bold to claim that would be a large part of her discography 

Maybe a large part is a bit exaggerated, but I still stand by my claim. I don't necessarily mean literal re-works of songs (i.e. re-recording older music like in the case of Nothing on But the Radio), but that she does re-cycle elements of her own music into other projects, either as self-reference, homage, or simple restructuring. Someone mentioned Earthquake into FOHL already, but I'll Never Love Again and Speechless also comes to mind, fans recognized the similarity in melody of Brooklyn Nights and Hold my Hand when that came out, Manicure and A-Yo having a similar instrumental and hook, Bad Romance's chorus melody and like...several other tracks. It's not some shady observation either; a lot of songwriters approach music that way and if anything, is an actual sign that she's hands on in the writing process and is actually working on the tracks. 

Edit: And if we are going to mention the Elton John/Sine From Above situation, then we might as well open the floodgates about Sour Candy, Perfect Illusion, Come to Mama, Sinner's Prayer, 70% of ARTPOP :laughga: But demos and pre-existing instrumentals is not what I'm specifically talking about here. 

Benji

It’s
 something :oops:

It’s cool to hear these unused demos but neither of these new ARTPOP leaks have been good and I can totally understand why they weren’t progressed.

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

why would this be a thing? to prevent leaks during a new album cycle? very interesting

Could be financing. If the album she has turned in doesn't do well they can re-negotiate some financing on her next album or drop her or something. But I could be wrong too. 

ELECTROHEART

If the leaker/Gaga is reading: now we want Acid Wash Girls, Gas Station Disco, Temple, Tea, Onion Girl, Tinnitus, Princess Die, Frankenstein'd, Deep Blue :gaycat:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Sorcerer

The snippet of this song always intrigued me so this is a great gift! 

The song sounds like it could be a soundtrack for Top Gun: Maverick or another sequel of an 80s film. :heart:

TheFriend
54 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Do you have an example of that? Besides reworking an old Elton John demo into Sine From Above I can’t remember a song that would be an old reworked one. Quite bold to claim that would be a large part of her discography 

Where can I listen to the Elton John demo thing? :ohno:

Archived