Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I Don't Want Your Love leak

guyfilmoutsold

Featured Posts

ImMatt

OK but this song feels like it has big potential...aside from the Africa by Toto esque instrumental intro

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sherry

Tea, temple, onion girl, princess die next

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Edonis

If this was recorded in September of 2011 then it could have coincided with her breakup with Luc no?

27 minutes ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

so with these leaked and the chromatica demo leaker being gone (for now)..... we're dry

what's the chromatica demo leaker?

27monster27
12 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I guess but it was in September 2011 apparently and it sounds so Born This Way 

9 minutes ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

exactly this

4 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

100%. Recorded in 2011

Okay, I need this fact checked now because I thought the document leak said that she couldn't record new material for sixth months after an album release. She could write songs and gather/work on instrumentals, but recording was out of the picture. Also she was way to busy to record anything in late December 2011 too.

Again though, I need this fact checked.

he/him/his

blackpink

this, the Babylon demo & Hallelujah all leaking within a month? :rip: you know the traders are fighting when this happens 

nightadieu
2 minutes ago, cruella said:

what's the chromatica demo leaker?

Random Twitter account that got suspended and disappeared

NATAH
2 minutes ago, blackpink said:

this, the Babylon demo & Hallelujah all leak within a month? :rip: you know the traders are fighting when this happens 

my favourite time of year, i wish they would fight more often

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
3 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

I thought the document leak said that she couldn't record new material for sixth months after an album release

why would this be a thing? to prevent leaks during a new album cycle? very interesting

mother, what must i do?

27monster27

@nightadieu @NATAH @guyfilmoutsold @StarstruckIllusion

I was wrong, it's actually five months after turning it in.

Here is a thread with this info:

̶S̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶a̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶E̶R̶Y̶ ̶b̶u̶s̶y̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶.̶ ̶H̶o̶w̶e̶v̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶S̶e̶p̶t̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶1̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶.̶

EDIT: Five months after turning it in, which was likely in April. So September 2011 could work.

he/him/his

1 minute ago, 27monster27 said:

@nightadieu @NATAH @guyfilmoutsold @StarstruckIllusion

I was wrong, it's actually five months.

Here is a thread with this info:

So she could have actually been able to record a few songs in this time frame, but she was VERY busy at this time too. However, this also means that September 2011 is out.

That's 5 months from turning it in. BTW would have been turned in at least a month before release, so September fits

nightadieu
10 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Okay, I need this fact checked now because I thought the document leak said that she couldn't record new material for sixth months after an album release. She could write songs and gather/work on instrumentals, but recording was out of the picture. Also she was way to busy to record anything in late December 2011 too.

Again though, I need this fact checked.

afaik it was recorded in September 2011. The contract said she could only start recording a new album five months after she’s turned the previous one in

27monster27
Just now, cruella said:

That's 5 months from turning it in. BTW would have been turned in at least a month before release, so September fits

I should have read it better, you are correct then lol.

he/him/his

Archived