Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga is back in tour bus for American leg

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Are we sure that GAGA is on these buses? Kind of weird that there's no TCB wrap don't you think? She could still be flying, and her crew/equipment traveling via bus

There were no signs on her previous buses.

She usually goes in the bus on every tour so I'm not really surprised she also does for CBT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch

Not them screaming WE LOVE U GAGAAAAAA AHHHH at those white buses with no clear signs of her being on the inside or even paying attention to them :sharon: Gaga really said: I'm taking this role on Joker too because my fans inspire me everyday, they are the original clowns :flop:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

sara57
38 minutes ago, NATAH said:

joker 2 is ages away, she's got looooads of time to make an album :excited2:

Yeah but the filming starts in December and we know she takes a lot of time to prepare for her roles. 

BlingNotTheMusic
31 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Yeah but the filming starts in December and we know she takes a lot of time to prepare for her roles. 

DECEMBER?! why is it not gonna be released for another two years like wtf

Ugh I hope LG7 is on the horizon (only Gaga fans see tour buses and interpret new music :huntyga:)

monstertoronto
42 minutes ago, MonsterBall13 said:

She really got the hell out of Toronto fast

She’s performing in DC tomorrow. There’s no time for sightseeing! 

MonsterBall13
11 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

She’s performing in DC tomorrow. There’s no time for sightseeing! 

She arrived at Toronto the morning of 

Night Vision

I don't think we can really come to the conclusion she is working on a new album based on her being on a tour bus :laughga:

EGOT2027

imagine if she was so inspired that she recorded 3-6 songs and just surprised dropped them one friday (or announced that thursday)

Ziggy
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

True

RedOne was following her during Fame Ball.He was also there with DJWS and Fernando during MTB

She was working with her producers during BTWB as well (DJWS, Nick Monson, Fernando, Tchami, DJ Snake, RedOne included)

We also know she recorded things during artRave, she was seen going to RedOne studio in Paris.

Just to say she always works on new material while touring.

I think it tends to make the most sense tbh because she’s on the move a lot so it’s like well if I’m already here why not type vibe

Mother of Puppies

So why do we believe it’s Gaga’s busses? And why would she choose taking the bus over taking a plane? :stalkga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived