Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Spoiler: A toy thrown at Gaga during HMH (CB Toronto)

sara57

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

That’s actually hella nostalgic, absolutely tragic that it hit her in the head, but she was clearly unphased and even smiled a little after. I love that she seems to be feeling the love on stage again :flutter: 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS
9 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Lol not too bad , have u guys seen these?

This. I actually remember thinking it was weird we never really saw things being thrown on stage during the JWT or Enigma. It was a whole thing for The Monster Ball, BTWB, and artRave

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Anderson123

It’s a Dr. Simi plush that was thrown to her and it says “Mexico still loves Ü”. :bradley: She’s never coming back here. Dr. Simi is from a pharmacy store that sells generics and that’s the official pet so they have merch and stuff like that. 

Juniper

She’s clearly indicated she’s not picking anything up at these shows and still people carry on with this. 

Linus Gaga
4 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

This. I actually remember thinking it was weird we never really saw things being thrown on stage during the JWT or Enigma. It was a whole thing for The Monster Ball, BTWB, and artRave

yes, remember when BTWB there was a whole unwrap gift and reading letter moment with the dancers

Hit me a message and say hi !

tomsches

I know that during the BTWB she used to be rained on (no pun intended) with presents from fans and she actually encouraged it, but times have changed and it is actually disrespectful to do that during a performance and can even be very dangerous!

Archived