💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Spoiler: A toy thrown at Gaga during HMH (CB Toronto)

sara57

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
On 8/7/2022 at 9:51 AM, Schwerk said:

Yep, that was directed to Jodie, she got that nickname 10 years ago from Gaga. It was such cute moment. She sang So happy I could die to her at the JWT in Amsterdam and now this cute little shout-out.

Omg that sounds so awesome. Is there footage of the ten years ago event?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alannah

Is it bad I'm glad this is turning into a retired moment she'd build into the show? I was so stressed to get a good artRave spot, not only for the proximity, but having the chance to get called on stage/backstage if my letter was read. The politics of who got picked always turned messy, too. 

Schwerk
9 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Omg that sounds so awesome. Is there footage of the ten years ago event?

Ten years ago she got the nickname, backstage I believe. She was her Princess die at one of the UK shows, so there's probably footage of that out there. This is the so happy I could die from the Joanne tour in Amsterdam when she spotted us:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

papergangster
On 8/6/2022 at 11:24 PM, Juniper said:

She’s clearly indicated she’s not picking anything up at these shows and still people carry on with this. 

I don’t blame here, what is she going to do with all those things anyways? Lol

RAYA.core

lol the claw and the hair to protect here, there we go! but honestly i miss those plushes thrown everywhere 

1*5LytEKKAwp7_EB0EYmZRuQ.gif

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived