đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Spoiler: A toy thrown at Gaga during HMH (CB Toronto)

sara57

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monsieur D
10 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

for some reason, it is a kind of Mexican pop icon

Here in Chile he's also an icon 

maxresdefault.jpg

elijahfan
6 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

People are so dramatic, it barely hit her and people are saying you can notice how her voice changes when she gets hit :lmao: I'm sure it caught her by surprise for a milisecond when she saw it coming but that's it.

I think what’s most worrying isn’t what actually happened but what could have happened. Not only is it a disrespectful thing to do during a performance, but it’s even more stupid when the stage is literally on fire.

The BPD Monster

It's so disrespectful but kinda miss the times she used to shower in them and read letters:fatcat:

Gaby15
4 hours ago, pink sushi said:

I don’t understand the point of throwing crap like this at her. Do they really think she’s gonna pick it up and keep it forever? As if she’s gonna keep thousands of fan gifts in her home, especially random stuffed animals. 🙄

I think she still likes stuffed animals, there were several of them in one of her insta pictures two years ago.

5 hours ago, pink sushi said:

I don’t understand the point of throwing crap like this at her. Do they really think she’s gonna pick it up and keep it forever? As if she’s gonna keep thousands of fan gifts in her home, especially random stuffed animals. 🙄

She has kept stuff! There was some recent video of backstage from Enigma or smth I forget, but there was a fan artwork hanging there that she got years ago :kara:

Alxjcgn
1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

It's so disrespectful but kinda miss the times she used to shower in them and read letters:fatcat:

Me too! But I think she realized it started to maybe take up too much time and as some have pointed out here, some people might feel bored or left out in those moments of the show... I remember seeing her in Sydney for BTWB and the best part was watching her open gifts/talking to everyone. She also has a bigger catalogue to get through now, so maybe that adds to why she has less time for gifts/speeches! She still seems to make everyone feel loved and seen throughout these shows though... She definitely is happy to be on stage again

Rahrahbitchson

Btw i just knew that her look and make up on HMH at the CBT was a reference for Joker

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

elijahfan
17 minutes ago, Alxjcgn said:

Me too! But I think she realized it started to maybe take up too much time and as some have pointed out here, some people might feel bored or left out in those moments of the show...

I'm pretty sure this is mainly for a security reason.

I mean whatever? It's just a plushy and aimed from audience on stage, do you really except people in the audience to use viewfinders to throw their presents?

Fresco

She took it well, throwing her arms in the air like a football referee signaling a good field goal. :ladyhaha:  :fthis:

It's not safe to have any random object on the stage though. They are dancing choreography with bright lights in their eyes. They can't see this stuff all the time and no-one sweeps between songs. We should let them have a safe work environment. :hmm:

Lady Adga
18 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

It’s a Dr. Simi plush that was thrown to her and it says “Mexico still loves Ü”. :bradley: She’s never coming back here. Dr. Simi is from a pharmacy store that sells generics and that’s the official pet so they have merch and stuff like that. 

Not Dr. Simi :rip: Tenía que ser un mexicano :selena:

ELECTROHEART
16 hours ago, alsemanche said:

What if it had caught fire from the flames on stage omg :air:

Lmao on this video you can cleary see it didn't (at 2:40)

But anyways I think this objects that fall on stage are picked up by the staff in charge of dismantling the stage and these don't reach Gaga or her team. Or do you think at the end Gaga/the team save them???

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived