💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Spoiler: A toy thrown at Gaga during HMH (CB Toronto)

sara57

Featured Posts

Gaga2645
5 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

It’s a Dr. Simi plush that was thrown to her and it says “Mexico still loves Ü”. :bradley: She’s never coming back here. Dr. Simi is from a pharmacy store that sells generics and that’s the official pet so they have merch and stuff like that. 

I don’t think that’s a reason for gaga to not come back to Latin America & also I don’t think she was bothered considering it’s a plush ; she’s been dealing with objects thrown at inappropriate moments for years now! I think some of the people on Twitter saying the fan should have been arrested are acting dramatic AF lol 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

I don’t think that’s a reason for gaga to not come back to Latin America & also I don’t think she was bothered considering it’s a plush ; she’s been dealing with objects thrown at inappropriate moments for years now! I think some of the people on Twitter saying the fan should have been arrested are acting dramatic AF lol 

People are so dramatic, it barely hit her and people are saying you can notice how her voice changes when she gets hit :lmao: I'm sure it caught her by surprise for a milisecond when she saw it coming but that's it.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Rebel

Between this and the unfunny “Aphrodite!!” shouting stans she must be realizing her fanbase can be really annoying :bear:

NATAH
6 hours ago, TEANUS said:

This. I actually remember thinking it was weird we never really saw things being thrown on stage during the JWT or Enigma. It was a whole thing for The Monster Ball, BTWB, and artRave

i remember her team discouraging people from throwing stuff at the JWT stage because of all the moving parts, the stage was fragile enough already :messga:

idk about enigma though, maybe the audience is too gp to know it's a thing

mother, what must i do?

AshIey

I’m surprised security let them take a gift into the venue. There’s no telling what someone could bring disguised as a gift.. I hope for future dates gifts aren’t allowed for safety.

elijahfan
8 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

Lol not too bad , have u guys seen these?

These artRAVE moments were expected at this point of the tour. You just don't do that in the middle of a performance.

pink sushi

I don’t understand the point of throwing crap like this at her. Do they really think she’s gonna pick it up and keep it forever? As if she’s gonna keep thousands of fan gifts in her home, especially random stuffed animals. 🙄

Schwerk
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

i remember her team discouraging people from throwing stuff at the JWT stage because of all the moving parts, the stage was fragile enough already :messga:

idk about enigma though, maybe the audience is too gp to know it's a thing

When I was at Enigma a guy no joke had 100+ copies of his letter that he wanted to throw on stage. He asked me and others around him to throw them, which I declined. 

I noticed it really turned into a Gaga please notice me contest in 2012, which she encouraged by inviting people on and backstage. But some still haven't realized those days are over. She gave the most subtle shout out to my friend during the Arnhem show and you won't believe how many people started to cling to her to get attention.

During C2C it was super really annoying. I was so fed up when people kept shouting during Lush Life I said a bit too loud to my friend 'They keep ruining my favorite song'. Gaga looked at us, got up, walked to the edge of the stage and demanded the fans to stop shouting and actually listen and she started the song again from the top. I said thank you and got a wink and a smile.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Be Free

If I see any of yall doing this at the DC date ITS ON SIGHT istg

PARADISE IS IN OUR HANDS 🙌

ChicaSkas
51 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

When I was at Enigma a guy no joke had 100+ copies of his letter that he wanted to throw on stage. He asked me and others around him to throw them, which I declined. 

I noticed it really turned into a Gaga please notice me contest in 2012, which she encouraged by inviting people on and backstage. But some still haven't realized those days are over. She gave the most subtle shout out to my friend during the Arnhem show and you won't believe how many people started to cling to her to get attention.

During C2C it was super really annoying. I was so fed up when people kept shouting during Lush Life I said a bit too loud to my friend 'They keep ruining my favorite song'. Gaga looked at us, got up, walked to the edge of the stage and demanded the fans to stop shouting and actually listen and she started the song again from the top. I said thank you and got a wink and a smile.

Lavender blonde? That was subtle if it was this! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Schwerk
42 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Lavender blonde? That was subtle if it was this! 

Yep, that was directed to Jodie, she got that nickname 10 years ago from Gaga. It was such cute moment. She sang So happy I could die to her at the JWT in Amsterdam and now this cute little shout-out.

10 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

yes, remember when BTWB there was a whole unwrap gift and reading letter moment with the dancers

And several instances of it hitting her face. Some instances she was shook as well.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Schwerk
2 hours ago, pink sushi said:

I don’t understand the point of throwing crap like this at her. Do they really think she’s gonna pick it up and keep it forever? As if she’s gonna keep thousands of fan gifts in her home, especially random stuffed animals. 🙄

Back in the BTW days she actually did. She had a huge bed backstage that was filled with stuffed animals. She seemed to really find some form of comfort in them back then. And during artrave she was surrounded by those plushies with the giant eyes

Archived