Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Spoiler: A toy thrown at Gaga during HMH (CB Toronto)

sara57

Featured Posts

TheEdgeof96
10 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

This. I actually remember thinking it was weird we never really saw things being thrown on stage during the JWT or Enigma. It was a whole thing for The Monster Ball, BTWB, and artRave

Security got hella tight for JWT. I went to 4 US shows and they wouldn’t let you bring anything in for gifts. The security guy I talked to in Salt Lake City stated they were explicitly told no gifts for the tour - only letters. Possibly because any gifts could get lodged somewhere and break the moving stage, or possibly to avoid hitting Gaga/dancers, or both. That was a bit of a letdown compared to past tours, but the letter reading was still cute. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I've never liked things being thrown at Gaga at random times. We kinda learned that there are specific times when she's doing talking sections that it's okay to maybe throw her a letter, but it's still dangerous. I remember at the Paris artRAVE seeing tonnes of things being thrown at her and it just becomes such a hazard. I think most artists don't allow it, but Gaga has always been good about it. The other things is, during this show and this song she has pyrotechnics. Imagine a teddy bear being near them when they start going off :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD

They wanna test the rumored force field :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

calmar

Oh dang I didn't even notice that it hit her when it happened, I thought it just went behind her. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ssslyboy

Rude?  Yes.  But isn't it a stuffed teddy bear?  Probably not gonna severely injure her.  I'm not condoning throwing the object on stage.  I'm just saying she wasn't close to death lol.

sara57
5 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Rude?  Yes.  But isn't it a stuffed teddy bear?  Probably not gonna severely injure her.  I'm not condoning throwing the object on stage.  I'm just saying she wasn't close to death lol.

Nobody said she was lmao :toofunny: It's just disrespectful and inappropriate and a really bad moment to throw something on the stage, with those flames behind her. 

berlinforme

I'm actually glad she doesn't do as much public letter reading anymore. It took quite a lot of time away from 'actual' crowd interaction sometimes. I remember at my artrave date a girl handed a letter on stage. Gaga took her time, read it out (it was basically all "me, me, me" about how said girl travelled to Gaga's tour destinations and how difficult it was, but she still did it) and then discovered that it even had a whole second page which she now had to read as well. Gaga clearly was like "Alright, let's finish this" and the other audience members were annoyed as well

ELECTROHEART

She will never come back :toofunny:

20220807-021349.jpg

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Chris Evans

even stuffed objects can hurt:

it's really for their safety and so nothing gets in the way of the stage- there was one other instance during the born this way ball that still hurts to watch because of how heavy the object was 

ELECTROHEART
27 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

She will never come back :toofunny:

20220807-021349.jpg

For those who don't know, this is a stuffed doll of "Dr. Simi", who is basically the mascot of a farmaceutical store chain and they sells its merchandising. Throwing these dolls at artists during concerts that take place in Mexico has become a tradition because, for some reason, it is a kind of Mexican pop icon, but is weird because this is the first one I see that appears in a concert outside of Mexico.

Saying this, It's not like this can hurt her tbh, but I think it's disrespectful throwing it to her during an emotional moment that is HMH, they should have thrown it during another moment, more funny, like idk, LoveGame? Babylon? Enigma closing?

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Cello

How about just not throwing objects at people? :poot:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Juanlittlem

I had a plushie with a letter that I never threw 'cause I realised Gaga didn't have any parts to take gifts + with all the fire I didn't wanna create a mess so I just took it home and gave it to my dog. 

I see nothing wrong with trying to get her to read something with a plushie, the thing is there's fire right behind her on that song and it could've been dangerous.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Massive Monster

"At every show I get plushies, toys and letters from my loving little monsters. So we decided to have 50 foot flames... to burn them to the f***ing ground!"

Kind regards

Benji
35 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

I'm actually glad she doesn't do as much public letter reading anymore. It took quite a lot of time away from 'actual' crowd interaction sometimes. I remember at my artrave date a girl handed a letter on stage. Gaga took her time, read it out (it was basically all "me, me, me" about how said girl travelled to Gaga's tour destinations and how difficult it was, but she still did it) and then discovered that it even had a whole second page which she now had to read as well. Gaga clearly was like "Alright, let's finish this" and the other audience member were annoyed as well

Honestly I’m so glad she doesn’t do this on tour anymore.  It’s a boring segment for the crowd and fans become obsessed with taking letters, toys, books etc to throw at her.

alsemanche

What if it had caught fire from the flames on stage omg :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived