💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where to get affordable official Gaga Merch?

Million Gypsies

Featured Posts

Million Gypsies

Hey all, I hope everyone’s doing well!

I just came here to ask where everyone usually buys their merch like shirts, jackets, etc… for like an affordable price?  I’m asking because I ordered the Crunchyroll x Gaga merch back in April and still haven’t gotten it yet and I fear it’s not going to make it in time before I go to her show :messga:.  I was already charged a while back too so yeah I don’t want to spend too much more money scrambling to get a shirt for the show. :saladga:

I know her official store has some chromatica stuff left, but the shipping costs are a little too high for me, and I’m looking at Amazon but they only have some that are not my size :smh:.  I also live in the US if that helps, thank you!

SharkmanthaC

You can try Poshmark (it's an app). It's where people resell things on consignment. I've also seen some things on ebay. 

she/her/hers

weed

If you think the Crunchyroll stuff was affordable, her official store is okay. Urban Outfitters and other websites also usually carry some artist merchandise (sometimes on sale, Chromatica vinyl was on sale for like.. $8 at one point but I couldn't get it in time), they have exclusive items sometimes too (i.e. t shirt, vinyl).

Chromatica Island

Amazon has some stuff

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

mucinex

After the show there will often times be people selling cheap fake merch outside of the venue! Usually $5-10

RAMROD

Affordable, and  would be unofficial but then again it will be still in $20-30 range like on redbubble or etsy or similiar sites. The same price as the official merch. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Hecturr

honestly unofficial merch made by fans tends to be nicer than her official merch. my chromatica hoodie from stockholm is already unraveling and I haven't washed it yet :cryga:

TheBadRomancer

I honestly got a bunch of stuff for Joanne from Macy’s 😂 not sure if Chromatica stuff will show up there but it might!

Retro Dance Freak

You can try second hand sites, like Depop and Vinted. If you want it new, you can try Urban Outfitters and Amazon

If you really don’t have anything in time for the show, you can buy t shirts at the concert venue before the show (but they are pricey, mine was £35)

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.

Archived